We’re Flare, a Sydney-based fintech company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class onboarding, employee engagement and benefits platform with advanced financial and superannuation products designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We’re a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we’ve raised over $50m in funding to date. Join one of Australia’s top startups, and be part of a team that’s changing the way people think about their financial future.
We’re looking for a creative, data-driven and energetic Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will manage and execute lifecycle marketing programs for our financial products, including but not limited to superannuation, salary packaging and workplace banking, and help deliver a best-in-class customer experience. You are customer-obsessed, you thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced environments, and you love to build things from scratch, and test and optimise for success.
What You'll Impact Day to Day
- Manage and execute all lifecycle marketing programs, including transactional, time/event-triggered and narrative messaging for all financial products, with an initial focus on superannuation (Slate Super)
- Leverage email, SMS, push notification and in-app channels to deliver a world-class communication experience across customer activation, onboarding, engagement and retention
- Support the execution of employee activation programs to drive take up of our salary packaging (Flare Cars) and workplace banking (early wage access and wallet) products
- Be data-driven, developing a rigorous testing strategy and roadmap to optimise all programs, including identifying opportunities to A/B test
- Report on key program and journey metrics, and be responsible for performance against key business outcomes and quarterly targets
- Partner with data and analytics to create a robust segmentation strategy, with a goal to drive personalisation and relevance
- Partner with product, customer experience, sales and engineering teams to collaborate on cross-team projects and coordinate resources to support campaign objectives
- Provide other on-demand support including marketing ops, website management, content production and social platform management
What You Bring To The Table
- 4+ years of hands-on experience managing and executing multi-channel lifecycle or CRM marketing programs
- Channel knowledge and expertise in email, SMS and push notification, with experience in driving app downloads/usage desired
- Proficient in marketing automation technologies and ESP/CRM tools
- Copywriting experience, and a demonstrated ability to craft a compelling narrative
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to work seamlessly with cross-functional teams including product, customer experience, sales and engineering
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility and adaptability are key
- Experience in financial services, superannuation or HR industry a plus
At Flare, we celebrate diversity in all its forms—race, gender, colour, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, age, and disability status, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of all backgrounds and beliefs feel welcome, and all voices are heard.