Who we are
Lawpath is Australia’s largest online legal platform for small businesses, disrupting a $100B industry and shaping the future of legal delivery. We believe that every small business should have access to legal services and the legal protection that they need. Lawpath makes this possible by offering innovative and transparent online legal software and a fraction of the cost, time and complexity of the traditional system. Our platform has now helped over 220,000 businesses access legal services and complete legal tasks online and on-demand. We were recently awarded #37 in Deloitte's 50 fastest growing businesses in Australia, #301 fastest growing businesses in Asia as well as Australian Legal Service Provider of the year. Backed by local and international investors, we’re growing rapidly and moving towards our goal of helping 1 million businesses with legal protection.
About the role
As a Lawpath Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing and delivering Lawpath’s online legal products. You will collaborate on the ideation, design and execution of our product roadmap. You will turn customer insights from our 220,000 users into features that solve the needs of Australian small businesses. You will be joining a team of 3 product managers and reporting to the Lead Product Manager whilst working alongside Lawpath’s design and engineering teams.
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the development/design teams to deliver new innovative products to market.
- Collaborate with Lawpath stakeholders to build and deliver on the product roadmap.
- Develop own knowledge of the legal tech industry, competitor trends and evolving customer needs, then use this knowledge to identify new opportunities and influence the strategic direction of product development.
- Create and manage metrics that measure the success of existing products and new initiatives to ensure sustained profitability and customer engagement.
- Articulate customer value propositions and solution differentiation.
- Modify the product(s) to maximise product revenue and growth.
- Present and train the Lawpath sales teams about new and updated features.
- Understand and monitor customer flows, related operational risks and compliance issues.
To be successful, you will need:
- A passion for helping small businesses turn complex tasks into online, seamless and positive experiences.
- 2+ years of experience in product management or similar experience.
- Experience in a fast-growing startup/scale-up (desired).
- Experience or willingness to learn Agile, Lean and User-Centred Design methodologies.
- Be commercially astute and demonstrate keen analytical skills.
- Ability to solve problems with consideration to customer and business impacts.
- Well-developed communication and influencing skills.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships across the business to drive product development and growth.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully deliver products in growth environments.
- A passion to help small businesses solve their legal issues through software.
- Product Management training (Desired).
What we’ll provide:
- An ever-growing business where culture is fuelled by success.
- Competitive remuneration package & Employee Share Option Plan (ESOP).
- Flexible working opportunities.
- Annual budget for conferences and learning opportunities.
- Friday drinks and team building days.
- Quarterly team celebrations.
- Funky office in Surry Hills close to bars, cafes and transport.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing and social company in an exciting new industry. Please apply with your CV. You need to have full legal working rights to work in Australia to be considered for this position.