We are currently offering two .net Developer roles. This is an opportunity to join a leading, global fin-tech headquartered in North Sydney, specialising in digital financial advice. As a .net developer you will be responsible for the design, development, testing and documentation of Ignition's backend platform.
Be a part of an energetic and fast-moving global team to develop a rich, stable and engaging product built with .NET and Vue.js, hosted in AWS. This role will cover all aspects of backend development of our SaaS product including solution design, coding and implementation.
Please note that Ignition are not in a position to sponsor visas for this role.
What you will be doing
- Development of new features in core financial advice platform
- Interact closely with business stakeholders to understand requirements to collaboratively implement target solutions.
- Develop web-based solutions across the .NET application stack, using and promoting eXtreme programming practices within an agile methodology.
- Include automated unit test, integration and E2E tests in the solutions you develop.
- Lead by example in all areas of software development.
- Contribute to the evolution of software development standards and practices
- Be an active member of dev-ops including the management of CI/CD pipeline.
- General problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Time management and prioritisation skills essential.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Work in an agile and fast paced environment.
- Share experience and knowledge with colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow.
- Provide assistance and support to team members.
- Embrace change, and responsibility.
What you need
- 5+ years of development experience using C# .net framework, WebAPI and MSSQL.
- Experience with dot net core and Entity Framework.
- Experience with common AWS technologies including DynamoDB and Lambda
- Experience with the Atlassian toolset including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Experience with Docker Containers
- Extensive experience in SOA and development of 3rd party integrations.
- Extensive knowledge of software design patterns and best practices in software development
- Excellent experience of continuous delivery practices such as CI, automated testing and continuous deployment
- Excellent knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile SCRUM.