Archistar has developed world-first 3D home siting technology for volume builders and home buyers. This role provides a fantastic career opportunity to join the Archistar GTM team.
Our technology is redefining the property industry, allowing home builders, developers and architects to save time and money, whilst creating vibrant well designed spaces. Property, building and architecture have remained complex for decades and we strive to solve these problems on a global scale through rapid innovation.
Archistar is a fast-growth tech start-up, backed by Airtree Venture Capital. We have nearly tripled the size of our team in 2020 and we intend to double it again in 2021. We have big expansion plans for the next 12 months and we need you to help us achieve them.
What you will be doing:
- Nurture, educate and qualify outbound and inbound leads to create sales-ready leads & opportunities via phone and email
- Responsible for managing leads through a defined process
- Research prospective customers prior to first contact to understand their needs and educate them on the benefits of Archistar’s Property Platform and home siting technology
- Perform outbound cold calling targeting companies that meet Archistar’s customer profile
- Work closely with marketing to support successful outbound campaigns
- Responsible for meeting SDR metrics and assigned goals
- First point of call for phone and email enquiries.
- Advancing your sales skills and learning consultative solution selling
- Minimum 2 years of lead qualification/business development experience within a B2B technology company, in support of providing qualified leads to the sales organisation.
- Preferable (although not essential) to have experience and passion in working in the property and construction technology industry
- Experience in outbound cold calling targeting multiple level contacts including executive management
- Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries
- Experience in prospecting, nurturing, educating and qualifying target prospects to create sales-ready opportunities
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage time and resources effectively
- Self-starter, with a high-energy, positive phone presence
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features
- A passion for the property technology space with an ability and strength in translating complex language to laymen’s speak
Every employee at Archistar gets equity! On top of that you’ll get:
- Meaningful and challenging work
- Commission and incentive scheme
- A fast paced environment, where innovation is valued
- Supportive management
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home
- Career Growth
- Social events and an energetic environment
- Pizza Fridays!