We are the fastest-growing car-sharing network in Australia, 5th largest globally (and the best), on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport.
Since starting we’ve grown our community to more than 4,000 owners who share their cars with over 150,000 members. 75% of bookings taken are repeat bookings by individual members.
- 2014- Green Lifestyle Awards, winner - transport company
- 2017 - Westpac Businesses of Tomorrow, top 200 winner
- 2018 - SmartCompany Smart 50, 5th place
- 2018 - Service Innovation Awards, Finalist
- 2019 - Australian Growth Company Awards, winner - Company to watch
- 2019 - Deloitte Technology Fast50
About the role
Hands on implementation orientated Marketing Automation Analyst position to help shape our next growth phase leveraging our CRM, Customer Data Platform (Segment) and marketing Automation platform (Braze).
Your work will see these tools used to their full potential in growing our active community of car-sharers and transforming Australia’s attitude to car ownership.
It’s likely you will be interested in optimisation and able to contribute to subsequent iterations of our tests. Ideally you will want to grow into a more strategic marketing lifecycle & engagement management role that retains hands-on data platform automation skills and expertise.
- Working with the marketing and communications team, you will be implementing data-driven marketing automation strategies to improve acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referrals
- Implementing any data or integrations needed for automated campaigns
- Setting up and maintaining APIs to get data from the core platform to trigger and populate automated messaging
- Setting up, testing and optimising event streams from the core platform
- Setting up and managing tests on automated campaigns, including maintaining a detailed record of planned and completed tests
- Coding logic as required for successful messaging and tests
- Analysing and reporting on the results to achieve ongoing improvement
- Editing and maintaining responsive email templates using CSS and HTML
You will require hard technical skills to ensure we are leveraging the right data sources and pipelines to make informed analysis and partner with the business effectively.
- Ideally 5+ years Commercial experience
- Which must include 2+ years of experience in working with marketing automation and customer data platforms, ideally in a startup or fast-paced business-to-consumer marketing environment
- Demonstrated ability to utilise data and insights to drive successful targeting and personalisation initiatives
- Confidence in building automated campaigns across a range of direct channels including email, push, SMS and in-app messaging
- 1-2yrs HTML5, CSS, Ruby (or other object-oriented programming experience), SQL
- Good English written and verbal skills, ability to comprehend and collaborate on business requirements and use the customer data platform and BI tools to extract insights