Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including E-bay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
As Afterpay’s In-store Health Training Consultant, ANZ, you’ll help deliver our in-store strategic pillars and ensure the successful delivery for In-store best practice across our Health Industry.
We are looking for someone with strong communication skills, the ability to adapt quickly and a passion for customer service.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Manage the Afterpay health offering for a defined portfolio of merchants as we grow & scale our in-health training program
- Deliver a cohesive training content plan and best practice guides, to enhance the Afterpay experience to enable sales growth with our health partners
- Confidently host training sessions face to face, at conferences and through digital platforms - webinars, video calls etc.
- Identify and develop opportunities to expand the services currently provided to our health partners
- Lead research projects to gain a stronger understanding of where our opportunities are in Health
- Ensure the In-store Operations Manager & team have full visibility on training and content activities (progress, required actions, concerns etc.)
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- You will have a passion for leading and developing training programs for health professionals from design & development, implementation, and ongoing management
- Your head will be abuzz with things we should be doing - exuding a high-level of motivation, thinking outside of the box and being customer focussed!
- You are comfortable with multiple operating systems such as G-Suite, Microsoft Office, iOS and Android
- You have excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to manage complex enterprise relationships globally across internal and external stakeholders
- You follow through, you show up, and make it happen, fast.
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Sydney and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 26 weeks paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.