Our Creative Marketing team is a dynamic and electric group of talented people all working to a common goal of producing great content for our audiences across all THE ICONICs platforms.
Our team's skill set is diverse and rich in experience in everything from creative direction, styling, producing, graphic design, copywriting, photography, videography and much more. Our approach to work is collaborative, we are stronger together.
- Create, nurture, manage and grow our special community – across all channels.
- Work closely with our CS team to ensure all community queries are addressed and opportunities realised.
- Set and maintain key metrics for community management - including but not limited to average time to respond to enquiries, standard enquiry responses and more.
- Monitor, measure and capitalise on customer sentiment, leaning on a new promoter score (NPS.)
- Build community outside customer enquires – brainstorm and execute new, creative approaches to social media campaigns and stay atop of emerging trends, technologies, publishers and influencers, such as user generated content. This content is to be seeded out across relevant channels.
- Create a unique UGC-led content for each channel, be it sharing customer questions, integrations of UGC and community growth.
- Strategically support an uplift in engagement rates.
- Regularly review strategy, including competitor analysis, to ensure we are market-leading.
- Reports to and collaborates with Social Media Specialist (Performance & Engagement) to build and execute social strategy.
- Plan and execute marketing and promotion tactics to increase engagement, traffic and conversions
- Ideation of administrate the creation of relevant, original content for marketing stories, campaigns and brand partnerships
- Ownership of THE ICONIC’s community management from content management to reporting.
- Work with the marketing team on assets and social media marketing initiatives related to community growth.
- Spearhead all contests and giveaways.
- Liaise with graphics teams to create assets for social.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Known for a keen eye for detail, accountability and organisational skills
- A creative mind, ready to pivot and create content on the go
- An enthusiastic attitude and a genuine love of our brand
- An ability to multitask and problem solve autonomously
- An innate digital and mobile first approach
- Passion for emojis 🔥✨😉
- 3+ years experience working in Social Media
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]