Afterpay is transforming the way we pay by allowing customers to receive products immediately and pay for their purchases over four instalments, always interest-free. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt! Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. In the U.S. more than 5 million customers use Afterpay and is offered by more than 15,000 of the top fashion and beauty retailers across the country - including Anthropologie, Forever 21, DSW, GOAT, Finish Line, Levi’s, Mac Cosmetics, Ray-Ban and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom & Europe where the brand is called Clearpay.
Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is looking for an experienced Mobile QA Engineer to support the growing mobile app team across 3 geographies. Someone that can be a self-starter who has a deep understanding of cutting-edge Mobile testing & automation frameworks, is a clear communicator across cross functional teams and who is passionate about working on consumer facing products. This is an exciting opportunity to make a direct, tangible impact on our product and work on projects that are pivotal to our team's success and our company's growth.
- Be responsible for the quality and stability of the Afterpay Mobile App during different stages of the development lifecycle
- Overseeing running regression test plans on both iOS and Android before every release
- Implement and execute component tests using standard test frameworks like ReactTestUtilsImplement and execute integration tests using standard testing frameworks like Appium and Detox
- Implement automation frameworks like Appium, etc to scale end to end QA testing
- Work cross-functionally with teams to provide quick, real-time feedback of issues and their resolution
- Clearly communicate newly found issues and see them through to resolution and closure
- Configure CI/CD pipelines like Jenkins/Bitrise to run regression automated tests.
- 3+ years professional experience testing, including both iOS and Android apps.
- Experience maintaining and updating test plans/test suites in a fast paced feature changing environment
- Experience with automated testing frameworks like Appium, Espresso, etc
- Experience testing features that are being A/B tested
- Programming or scripting experience
- Strong written and verbal communication across multiple channels of communication
- Proven experience of working effectively with different teams across multiple geographies
- Ability to quickly learn new areas and related testing work
- You are flexible to adapt to change and can work in an fast paced environment
How we reward you
We have a pay for performance culture so you can expect to be rewarded for high performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan. We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply
If you are brave, if you are committed to doing the right thing, if you always keep it real, and your background matches the description above then please apply today 🚀