Swyftx is an innovative fin-tech scaleup, rapidly building a name for itself as Australia’s most feature-rich and best-priced digital currency exchange. With over 400,000 users and growing fast, we are building an exceptional team to support this fantastic growth. We’re putting our people’s values, and our customer’s experience first, with our sights set on becoming Australia’s largest cryptocurrency trading platform and next billion-dollar success story.
As a Communications Officer at Swyftx you will create engaging content that will support and enhance our vision, values and strategy. You will help to protect the company’s reputation, position the organisation as an employer of choice and bring to life out strategy and purpose, while also maintaining a consistent voice across the business.
What you’ll do
- Develop and implement key internal communication initiatives to support organisational objectives and strategy
- Delivering effective, purposeful communications through internal platforms to ensure stakeholders are engaged and informed
- Leading the preparation of award submissions, liaising with multiple stakeholders to produce responses which are compelling and accurate, while meeting all deadlines
- Using data to meaningfully measure performance and inform best practice and future strategy
- Assisting with the execution of campaigns and strategies which are aligned with the group’s strategic priorities and national communication strategy
- BA/BS in communications, public relations, journalism, business or relevant field preferred
- Prior experience in a communications role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing communication strategies and campaigns
- A self-starter with excellent organisational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Resilience, adaptability, and the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- A growth mindset, curiosity, creativity, and resourcefulness
Life at Swyftx
You will experience first-hand what it means to say “I did that” as you watch your ideas and visions become a reality, impacting thousands of people every day. We are a culture that values learning and training, career growth and setting our people up for success.
Some of our perks and benefits include:
- Unlimited fee-free trading
- Career growth, training, mentorship, and development opportunities
- Social activities, game breaks and end of month awards
- Fully stocked kitchen, breakfast and lunch foods, unlimited fresh fruit, snacks and kombucha
- Wellbeing perks such as weekly massages with a sports physio, tennis lessons, yoga and breathwork classes
At Swyftx we are focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. We value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics that our people possess, and we are committed to providing a working environment where everyone is included and treated with respect.
Interested? Please the 'Apply Now' button and we look forward to hearing from you.
You will have the rights to legally work in Australia, sponsorship options are not available for this role. We have an internal Talent Acquisition function, and therefore are not accepting approaches from recruitment agencies.