The Business Development Manager - NSW will work closely with our partner channel (Brokers, Accountants and other advisors) to help thousands of Australian business owners find the perfect finance solution for their business. This role will see you prospecting, establishing and maintaining relationships within a portfolio of accredited partners to drive profitable volume and position Valiant as the trusted referral partner for all business and commercial solutions.
Reporting directly to the Head of Third Party Distribution, you’ll lead a designated area or territory and maintain, nurture and leverage relationships with both partners and business referral sources. You’ll foster and grow positive relationships, to empower and train partners and achieve strong growth results within your region.
- Showcase the new Valiant Product offering and tools that allows referrers to do transactions themselves with the assistance of Valiant's support team.
- Building relationships with referral partners to assist them with their business and commercial enquiries.
- Completing face to face visits & proactive phone calls.
- Presenting to referral partners at various events/conferences.
- Achieving monthly sales and conversion targets within agreed KPI's.
- Building and maintaining internal and external relationships with key stakeholders.
- Contributing regularly to the development of new and improved processes within the team.
- Acting as an ambassador of Valiant’s three core values:
- Best customer champions.
- Get $#@% done!
- Thrive in the Pride!
- 3+ years of sales and business development experience.
- Valid Australian Drivers License and your own car.
- Previous experience within broker/accounting/advisor/Vendor/Dealership network.
- Exceptional phone communication skills with a natural ability to build rapport with clients/referral partners.
- Strong Business lending and business development experience.
- A strong network of commercial/SME business introducers.
- Commercial and Business credit experience which enables you to provide feedback on live deal scenarios.
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
You’ll love working here if…
- You love dogs. Bring your furry friend to hang out in our brand new, dog-friendly office.
- You’re keen to grow. With ongoing training and development, take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- You enjoy collaboration. Work with a talented and supportive team in a fun, open plan space.
- You’re a bit of a foodie. In the heart of Surry Hills, we’re just moments away from cafes and great eats.
- You have awesome ideas. We recognise and reward innovative thinking.