Flare helps Australians be less stressed and better off financially through market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products for employees.
Flare’s HRIS product is the backbone of employee management and onboarding for thousands of Australian businesses and we’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to join the team. You will be responsible for the roadmap and delivery of key initiatives that continually improve the employer experience. If you are interested in joining one of 2021's top Australian startups, and be part of a team that's changing the way people think about their financial future, then do apply now.
More about you
- You have a demonstrated knowledge of the product lifecycle and a strong track record of delivering experiences that drive outcomes
- You have an understanding of the broader digital ecosystem including software development lifecycle, development methodologies (including agile), user experience design, usability and accessibility, api design, data and analytics, etc
- You can pull off the delicate balancing act of prioritising competing opportunities and can maintain multiple projects at once
- You are able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You thrive in a collaborative team environment and successfully work with a diverse range of teams including engineering, product design, marketing and compliance
About the role
- Define and deliver product initiatives for the Flare HRIS product
- Develop and manage a roadmap and backlog by conducting user research and engaging with stakeholders
- Drive the entire product development cycle in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Leverage product analytics to gather insights and report on performance
It's excellent, but not required, if you have
Product management experience in a high growth software product organisation or a history of working with design and development to produce a great customer experience.
A Sydney-based fintech, Flare builds market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products designed to help Australians live their best financial lives. Over 2500 companies use Flare’s technology to save time, build culture and improve employee retention for their 650,000 workers. Employees can access these solutions through Flare and most leading HR and payroll platforms, and directly through Slate, an innovative workplace financial services brand that helps Australians plan for a secure future. For more information, visit flarehr.com and follow @flareaus on Instagram.
*Eligibility to apply: this role is currently open to Australian citizens or Australian Permanent Residents residing in Australia*