Inside Sales Executive
We're Flare, a fintech company on a mission to help every working Australian live their best financial life. We combine our best-in-class HR, benefits and employee engagement platform, Flare HR, with advanced financial products and programs designed to help Australians plan for a secure future. We're a rapidly growing, diverse team of 60+ based out of Barangaroo, Sydney, and we've raised over $50m in funding from investors including MYOB, Point72, Reinventure, Acorn Capital and Malcolm Turnbull.
As an Inside Sales Executive at Flare, you will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You are a motivated individual who is eager to learn, naturally curious, enjoy a challenge and has great phone presence, and assisting Marketing and Sales with insights from your conversations.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, channel accounts and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve monthly and quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Concisely articulating Flare’s unique value prop to prospects to build interest and gain a better understanding of their current situation
- Recording all relevant information from conversations, which can be used later in the sales cycle
- Bringing your insights to the wider team (Sales, Marketing, Senior Leadership) to help with planning and strategic direction
- Presenting to customers and their employees from time to time
- 1-2 years experience in a sales role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, organise, and prioritise work
What’s in it for you?
- Join a hyper-growth company: Flare has recently closed its series C funding round, securing $22 million to supercharge its growth in November 2020
- Learn from the best: You will be joining a team of accomplished entrepreneurs, high achievers, and individuals from all walks of life. All of their knowledge is at your fingertips.
- Exposure: You will have the opportunity to speak with senior members of some of the largest businesses in the country, which can be invaluable experience for a long-term sales career
- Location, location, location: Our office is right on the water in Millers Point. Close by to Wynyard, Barangaroo, and the rocks, it is removed from the hustle and bustle whilst still being well and truly in the CBD.
- Very competitive base salary with uncapped earning potential
- Perks: Free breakfast and snacks, WFH days, weekly team events