From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime!
We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay. We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring a delightful and thorough recruiting process for our candidates and interviewers alike. Our product’s success is built on the fantastic team members we’ve hired, so making sure that our recruiting processes are efficient, well-tracked, and enjoyable is pivotal to success.
- Working closely with the Technical Recruiters you are the main liaison between the candidate and Afterpay, ensuring that all communications and scheduling actions are timely, thoughtful, informative, and welcoming
- You have a “candidate-experience-first” attitude and make certain that every interaction a candidate has with our company is seamless and enjoyable
- You are a partner to our recruiting team and hiring managers, keeping a close eye on our pipeline, communicating about the scheduling flow, and tracking & sharing various points of data throughout the candidate lifecycle
- You will keep our trackers & applicant tracking system (we use Lever) spotless and up-to-date, also checking for any trends or patterns in the recruiting process
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a recruiting or human resources position (not essential)
- You have worked on some form of tracking system or an HRIS, ensuring data is kept up-to-date
- You are meticulous and understand the importance of data analytics
- You go above and beyond to ensure the task at hand is completed and proactively anticipate your candidates’ and clients’ needs
- You always putting the candidate's experience at the center of your decisions and actions
- Communication is one of your most salient strengths
- Previous experience working cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- You are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation packages
- Fun virtual company events & collaborative team
- Supportive, laid-back environment with free access to Headspace & external learning platforms
- Tech working from home starter pack including laptop, monitor & peripherals
- Heaps of Afterpay swag 🚀
- This is a career defining role, if you're looking to get started within recruitment then this would be a perfect role for you!
How to Apply
If you are brave, if you are committed to doing the right thing, if you always keep it real, and your background matches the description above then please apply today!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
Interested? Click ‘Apply!’