Product Operations & Data Analyst
Meet Athena, the Home Loan Wrecker
We launched early 2019 to change home loans for good. Athena has quickly shown Australia what you can do with healthy ambition, a conscience and a kick-ass team. We are not a bunch of bankers, we’re financial freedom fighters who give a buck about our customer. We’re here to lighten the loan for Australian’s and reduce their mortgage life sentence. You in?
As Athena is a fast growing company, we all wear different hats sometimes. None of our roles can really be covered by a few pages of Role Descriptions! You will focus on stabilising our loan servicing platform and also dive into data analytics as below – rare combination in one role but this is what makes it exciting.
Product Operations Support and Quality Assurance
- Product controls: you get your hands dirty and have the ground covered. You will run a suite of product controls for rates, repayments, balances and interest via system and manual controls, assist or lead automating these controls in mid to long term
- Incident triage: you are able to jump on any issues as they arise and provide servicing teams and squads support to ensure they get the product behaviour right
- Incident and problem prioritisation: if you find a problem, you are the boss of resolving it. You will work closely with our loan servicing platform vendor to analyse, prioritise and fix incidents and problems
- Service Hub (loan maintenance team) Support and Process Optimisation: support Service Hub as Product and loan servicing platform SME, looking for ways to optimise their processes
- Support Line 1 Risk function: Identify new and existing opportunities to reduce operational risk in our lending platform through platform, process and reporting controls.
Performance Reporting and Analytics
- Dashboard building: build portfolio performance dashboard and deliver regular insights to broader product team and LT
- Product data analysis: working with large amounts of data, you’ll be able to model trends, loan performance and work out what’s right, wrong and what we can do about it. If you come up with a great idea or insight, we will make it happen. You will have an opportunity to assist or lead the project you come up with
- Marketing data analytics: Supporting marketing on insights and customer list extraction to support marketing campaigns
Who we are looking for?
- Experience with managing loan servicing platform, including incidents and remediation is a must have
- Advanced Excel, SQL skills and basic data visualization skills will be highly valued
- Basic financial modelling skills will be highly valued
- Ability to coordinate and communicate with product managers, product owners, engineers, vendors and a broad range of Athena teams are must haves
- You will always see the glass as half full.
- You enjoy moving at speed and getting things done.
- You are proactive, you’re on it, you’re tenacious.
- You bring positivity, energy, flexibility and you adore change.A passion to ensure accurate financial outcome for customers and genuine love to working with data
- You know your stuff and you aren’t stuck in your ways.
- You have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- You have a high degree of competency in computer and web applications
- Be driven and self-motivated to exceed targets and strive for excellence
- Professional, organised, able to work autonomously
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible and casual working environment
- Ability to work from home
- Loads of support and training
- Fantastic team culture with monthly events
At Athena we are committed to a workplace that embraces diversity, equality, and inclusion. Athenians are free to let their own brand of freak fly.
Please be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.