This role is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced scale-up with an amazing company culture who are leading in the healthtech space.
As a Customer Content Specialist, you will help improve our self service training strategies. Your work will assist with enabling our customers to learn our products, in a way which supports our company’s fast growth mindset. You will own, create and manage the material that our customers engage with to self service and educate themselves and will work to continuously make this material world class.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
Over the past twelve months, HotDoc has become Australia’s market leader and we’re on the cusp of launching into new markets with the overall ambition of improving the healthcare experience for everyone in Australia. To help us on this journey we’re looking for someone to help develop, manage and support our customer facing content and training strategy.
Reporting to the Support, Knowledge and Content Lead, it will be your responsibility to work within a given framework for designing, managing and updating a range of customer content such as training platform material, product tours, certification or qualification exams and support articles.
You will be responsible for:
- Improving customer content so that it is easy to consume and drives customers to self service or self train on the HotDoc product suite
- Incorporating a variety of different types of learning styles and techniques into our customer content strategy including writing copy, creating videos or quiz and examination material
- Executing on tasks associated with self service initiatives within the customer community, such as HotDoc certification and accreditation, paid training events and live webinar training
- Reporting on content engagement and how our customer content is affecting ROI, cost to onboard and a reduction in contact to our customer facing teams
- Working directly with project stakeholders to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and achieve deadlines around content delivery that satisfy the required business needs.
WHAT YOU MUST HAVE TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE
- 1-2 years experience in supporting knowledge base frameworks which includes experience in instructional design, Human Centred Design and working with Learning Management Systems
- Proven experience in translating processes and technical information into easy to read training and support material
- Proven ability in innovative thinking and using data to identify process improvement opportunities
- Works well cross functionally with various stakeholders to get the information that they need for task completion
- Has a customer centric approach, putting their target audience at the forefront of everything they create
- Has impeccable organisational and time management skills, with a positive, can-do attitude and a strong will to get stuff done
YOU’RE JUST THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF YOU CAN DEMONSTRATE
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Are results driven with strong time management and organisational skills
- Have passion for HotDoc’s mission, values and above all, empathy for the HotDoc customer base
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a market salary with startup perks such as great tech, local wine, craft beer and unlimited kombucha, standing desks, weekly yoga and PT sessions. You'll get to take on new challenges and contribute to shaping our customer experience strategy. We foster a collaborative work environment where you’ll get to work cross-functionally with members of the marketing, product and wider CX teams to support the training and learning options for our customers. You will enjoy flexible work arrangements while thriving in an ethically driven company that fosters inclusivity, and where action on personal and professional development is actively encouraged
We’ve adapted pretty well to a COVID world. You’ll be invited to many Zoom-based events including (but not limited to) Bob Ross inspired painting sessions, sourdough masterclasses, book clubs and wine tastings. And once COVID settles down, you can also expect:
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, tea and a serious coffee machine. We also have some particularly talented bakers here!
- Your calendar is pretty full here - end-of-year parties, golf and table tennis, competitions, BBQs and a yearly Talent Show. Friday nights here are also pretty great
- A CBD location, that makes commuting a breeze with new bike lockup and lockers, and a stroll to Southern Cross Station or Flinders Street Station
- Wellness at your keyboard, with in-office subsidised yoga and personal training sessions
- We have a beautiful, green and light-filled office on the Yarra River in Melbourne’s CBD that boasts the best balcony view in Melbourne.