ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 30 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 80+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
We’re seeking an experienced Product Manager to join our high performing team to lead and evolve our guest experiences. Reporting to the Chief Product Officer, you’ll be working to drive the product vision through continuous improvement of existing products and development of new solutions which meet the defined business objectives while driving and building relationships.
You’re passionate about enhancing the customer experience! Skilled at obtaining and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data, you apply an informed analytical approach to develop and produce strategic customer centric solutions and communicate your rationale in a clear and compelling way.
You can demonstrate the ability to deliver on the high level product roadmap and collaborate with design and development to ensure that the team is aligned and motivated to deliver the product vision. You thrive on understanding the details, directly analysing and creating detailed requirements that are well articulated and thorough. Finally you have a sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables, while also bringing new ideas and enthusiasm to ROLLER.
Desired Skills & Experience!
- 3+ years of experience in digital product management with a demonstrated success defining and launching products
- An inventive mind for complex problem-solving, using a customer-focused approach
- Demonstrated experience to prioritise competing requirements/deliverables and clearly articulate rationale for decisions
- Excellent understanding of what makes web and mobile applications engaging
- Analytical and data informed approach (both qualitative and quantitative) with the ability to turn insights into actions
- Proven experience of user research including formal and informal customer interviews, deriving qualitative insights
- Produce and own the deliverables required to facilitate a customer experience journey all the way to deploying features to market and measuring their success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to collaborate across the business
- Demonstrated experience in eCommerce and consumer purchasing behaviour
- SaaS experience preferred but not essential
- Attractive salary package and benefits
- You get to work on a category leading product that is loved by clients in a fun, high growth industry - check out our Capterra and G2 reviews!
- We offer a work-from-home allowance to set your new workspace up!
- 4 ROLLER Recharge days per year (that is 4 additional days of leave that we all take off together as a team to rest and recuperate!)
- Engage in our 'Vibe Tribe' - led by our team members, you have the ability to directly contribute to company-wide initiatives! Regular events and social activities, fundraising & cause-related campaigns… you name it, we’re willing to give it a go!
- Employee Assistance Program to proactively support our team’s health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules and weekly webinars and more!
- Work with a drive, fun and switched on team that likes to raise the bar in all that we do
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand