Who we are!
Shippit is a powerful technology engine that is revolutionising how the world sends anything, to anyone, located anywhere. Logistics infrastructure is a sophisticated beast, and we’re not only improving the experience for everyone involved, we’re impacting the planet in a positive manner. Our deliveries are already 100% Carbon Neutral. While Australian founded, we’re truly global in our approach and have the benefit of being a free moving startup yet with the security of impacting a growing industry that needs some love and attention.
Watch this - What we do
Your (awesome) team and role!
The Network Operations Manager is the first point of escalation for all carrier related issues that come through from the support team. The Network Operations Manager will continuously develop and refine operational improvement strategies and will communicate and align the relevant teams via weekly catch ups. The role performs a critical operation within the logistics function and has manager level expectations.
Day to day!
* Establish roll out plan and monitoring for new and existing shipping services
* Establish carrier key performance metrics including;
1. Average Pickup time
2. On time delivery
3. Customer Satisfaction for carrier and service type
* Contributes to defining the functional strategy in collaboration with Department Heads and/or Executive Leadership
* Contributes to defining the functional strategy into key objectives
* Supports the delegation of objectives to team members in collaboration with Department Head/ Executive Leadership
* Executes on objectives as an individual contributor
Our ideal Shippster - You!
* Existing Carrier relationships across ANZ.
* Understanding of carrier networks and operational processes.
* Previous experience in courier operations.
* Attention to detail and forward thinking.Ability to identify and act on operational issues and gaps in the logistics chain.
* Continually seeking improvement
Life at Shippit, the good stuff!
We have so much to offer at Shippit, it’s almost too hard to list it all in a job ad, so here is what we believe you’ll love:
* CBD office location - state-of-the-art office with all the facilities/ tools you need to get the job done
* Hybrid/ Flexible working - choose whether you want to come into the office or work from home
* Our business is yours - be rewarded with a generous Employee Share Option Plan
* Get fit - we contribute to your gym membership
* Enrich your life - travel and explore the world through the flexibility to temporarily work anywhere, yes anywhere in the world for up to 2 weeks of the year
* Let’s grow together - ongoing professional and personal development opportunities provided
* We love to eat - let us treat you to a delicious lunch once a week, we’re talking trimmings and all. Oh and our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience
* Family Friendly - we promote a sustainable balance in one's identity as a Shippster AND a parent – so enjoy an improved parental leave policy
* Wellbeing & Mental Health - all newbies start on Wednesday for a shorter first week, allowing time to reflect and rest
… AND MORE!!
Culture Culture Culture!
You’ll be joining a high-performance culture at Shippit, where everyone can make a difference. We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen!
The team behind Shippit come from diverse backgrounds, but all embody the core values that make our business unique. Our mantra is to make ship happen, every single day.
We’re a phenomenal place to work, and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #9 in Linkedin’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2021. It doesn’t stop there, we have a whole bunch of accolades we earnt over the years which we are super proud of.
Watch this - Culture at Shippit
Our recruitment process - we don’t like to complicate things!
1. Phone screening - nice and simple to start, let’s get to know each other.
2. Hiring Manager Interview - impress your potential new Manager.
3. Technical/ Functional Interview - let your skills do the talking.
4. Values Interview - have you got what it takes to be a Shippster?
We are one!
Shippit promotes and supports a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. It is our belief that creating a work environment that enables us to attract, retain, and fully engage diverse talent leads to enhanced innovation and creativity in our products and services. We foster a culture of inclusion at Shippit and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage everyone to apply and please reach out if you require any accommodations or assistance along the way.
In a forever changing automated world, we’re still human at Shippit and we love to chat, so if you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adam Cox on 0451 652 451.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.