We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans, just listed on the ASX and this is just the beginning.
What's the opportunity?
Plenti is looking for talented developers to join one of Sydney’s best engineering teams. Plenti's engineering team has been responsible for shaping the future prosperity of over 70,000 Australians with many more to come!
As an engineer with strong knowledge of financial principles, we know that you're an expert and passionate about development (some people call it work). You take pride in being someone that is looked to as an authority who shares their knowledge, but you're still eager to grow and learn... That's why we place a heavy emphasis on leveraging each other's expertise to remain at the fore of technology (our dedicated $2000 per person training budget helps too).
You will help design and develop the financial products that allow the Plenti platform to finance a broad range of customers/industries and expand the platform’s APIs to improve consumability across our teams.
What are some of the technologies that you will use? (at first)
• C# (.net core and framework), React, Angular
• Microservices architecture, event sourcing, DDD, BDD (Specflow), RESTful APIs
• AWS; Over 20 services, including - EC2, Lambda, Route53, VPC, ASG, CodeDeploy
• SqlServer, Redis, AWS DynamoDb
To be successful in this role you will have:
• 1+ years working in software development roles
• 1+ years in .Net
• Strong software fundamentals (performance, patterns, structure)
• Experience working on the design/development of financial products (banking, investment products)
• A continuous process of self-learning
• A test-driven approach
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input. Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run. A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues. A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in. Flexible working arrangements. Monthly company events. Employee Assistance Program. Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly