Employment Hero is one of the fastest growing Australian tech SaaS startups, aiming to permanently change the way that employment is managed and employees are rewarded. We're the market leader in our space and we're entering an exciting period of growth having just secured our Series C funding from Seek. We are also a remote first organisation.
Our Sales Development Representatives play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working closely with BDMs, generating interest, qualifying prospects and booking in demos.
We are looking for talented and competitive Sales Development Representative's that thrive in a quick sales cycle environment. This role offers someone the chance to really develop their sales career through training and development whilst supporting and learning from the sales team. We offer a fast track training programme to become a BDM, with plenty of options for career development. We love to promote from within whenever possible.
Up to $50K-$60K base + uncapped commission structure (OTE of $110k +)
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist – Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist – Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
* Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
* BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
* Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
* Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
* HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
* Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013
Employment Hero changes what people expect from employment! Employment Hero gives Australia's 2 million SMEs and their 8.5 million employees access to the employment benefits and financial well-being that big business take for granted. We are also providing entrepreneurs, HR and payroll managers with a cloud platform that makes employing people much easier. We're the market leader in our space and we're entering an exciting period of growth.