HotDoc is a Melbourne based company, which was founded in 2012. We started out as a humble online bookings company, but we’ve since evolved into a patient engagement platform, which helps 7m+ patients and 21,000+ health professionals communicate more effectively and build stronger relationships.
What’s in it for you
The HotDoc Marketing team is growing fast, increasing by 50 per cent in the next three months.
We’ve played a key role in helping Australia get vaccinated this year. As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll get to work closely with the team of Growth Marketers, Customer Marketers, Product Manager, creatives and external agencies who helped make all this happen.
While our work with the vaccine rollout will continue, you will also help us to improve the healthcare experience of everyone in Australia by building HotDoc’s presence in a wide range of other medical markets across Australia.
What will you be doing?
- Carry out market, customer and competitor analysis by working with cross-functional teams and executing self-lead research.
- Create and manage positioning, value propositions and messaging for HotDoc, as well for individual HotDoc products and their key features.
- Ensure value propositions and messages are ingrained within HotDoc and used consistently across all channels (including the HotDoc website, advertising campaigns, internal knowledge bases and with our Sales team).
- Develop and launch go-to-market activity for new products and major new features that drives awareness, product knowledge and demo requests from both prospects and existing customers.
What you must have to apply for this role
- Minimum of six years marketing experience, including 3+ years in a product marketing role, preferably in B2B SaaS.
- Experience working collaboratively with a Product team to develop compelling value propositions and messaging that resonates with target customers.
- Have successfully launched new products or feature updates to a large customer base.
- Excellent written communication and storytelling skills, with the ability to quickly and clearly articulate a clear and simple message to a target audience.
You’re just the person we’re looking for if you can demonstrate
- You’re a socially conscious person who wants to be in a role that positively impacts Australian healthcare
- Are empathetic and care about doing right by others
- Take ownership of problems and their solutions
- Are prepared to speak up and question the status quo
- You’re passionate about technology, health IT and/or SaaS
What do our employees love about working for HotDoc?
- We are an employee first company - to provide the best possible patient experience, we need to look out for our employees
- You will have the flexibility to work from our office which is full of natural light, lush greenery and a balcony that overlooks the Yarra River and to work from the comfort of your home.
- Our kitchen is full of fresh fruit, snacks, Kombucha & serious coffee machine. We have free breakfast on a Monday and free lunch on Fridays.
- Your calendar is pretty full here - we have monthly events (think beer tasting, cooking & painting master classes) that you can enjoy from the office or the comfort of your own home & movie nights, book clubs, guest speakers.
- Access to fortnightly fItness subsidy, yearly mindfulness subsidy, 2x weekly in-house yoga sessions, health coaching and access to nutrition and exercise advice.
- Access to a dedicated clinical psychologist through our Employee Assistance Program.
Watch a video about what it is like to work at HotDoc here
HotDoc is a place where you can be you.
We celebrate diversity at HotDoc and completed a Census in 2020 which is our first step to transparently reporting on diversity data gathered annually from all employees.
We welcome applications of all types, and from all backgrounds. If you would like to find out more about our Census results and how we celebrate diversity, please click here.