Founded in 2013, Moula is an Australian fintech dedicated to backing good business. Providing business finance solutions across lending and payments, we empower businesses to access capital without using assets. We've developed a unique platform that will analyse a business' data, making the process simple, fast and friendly. With our ‘heads and hearts’ approach, we’re focused on combining data, automation and tech, with a personal, human experience.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
About the position
We are a fast growing fintech and have created our own product in house. We’re looking for a skilled Integration Developer who is keen to get involved in a fantastic culture and has a genuine interest in technology and innovative practices.
You’ll be working with some of the latest technology in a fast-paced, forward thinking, agile environment. This role will be a mix of developing new functionality and enhancing existing systems.
As an Integration Developer, you will be responsible for providing technical solution and support to merchants and partners integrating Moula into their in-store and online eCommerce infrastructures. You will also work closely with internal engineering and product teams to develop new products and features to continuously evolve our integration services.
- Work in collaboration with our agile software development squads and other stakeholders.
- Provide technical analysis, technical solution design, software engineering delivery, and product expertise to merchants implementing Moula payment solutions.
- Design and develop integration service to help merchants and partners implementing their business scenarios on Moula platform.
- Build tools and code samples to demonstrate how 3rd party applications can integrate with Moula SDK and public APIs, maintain developer documentation and public API design.
- Develop integration services and solutions, including REST APIs, GraphQL API, Event Driven/Queue based integrations, and service orchestrations
- Utilise and understand Azure Integration Services, including Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus and Azure Data Factory, as well as Azure API management, Event Grid, and Micro Services
- Work closely with external teams and vendors to identify areas of innovation and opportunities.
What you will bring:
- At least 5 years industrial experience in .NET software development (C# is essential), and the Microsoft Development Stack.
- A solid understanding of MVC and/or Web API frameworks
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Solid understanding of integration, cloud computing and distributed systems.
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and implement technical solutions.
- Knowledge and integration experience with e-commerce and point-of-sale environments such as but not limited to Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce.
- Experience with developing and consuming REST / GraphQL web services
- Strong technical troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with financial and/or payment systems would be a bonus
We are looking for well-rounded people who:
- Are self-directed – you take ownership of your role and have an ‘I’ve got this attitude’
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment with a willingness to mentor and work with developers at all levels of experience
- Are quality focused – you embrace code reviews, testing and refactoring
- Are flexible and have the confidence to learn quickly and apply new ideas
- Have a passion for continuous learning and growth as a senior developer
We don’t know it all. We’re not looking for someone who does. But you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up, be curious, and keep pushing until you’ve found the boundary. We don’t believe in perfect, but we do believe in testing, learning, and asking more questions than any of us had thought of to start with.
We’re a quirky bunch, we love a good laugh, and we’re not afraid to face a challenge head on. No two of us are alike, so to fit in, you’ll need a good dose of different.