Lead the development of a new enterprise-software product at a high-growth tech startup.
110k p.a. + options + 10% super | Melbourne based | Flexible (Full time or Part Time)
Umps supports older Australians remain safe, well and independent at home. Our smart-home technology detects subtle changes in activity that indicate a decline in health and wellbeing, and provides these insights to our users, their family carer or an aged care provider.
Coinciding with the launch of our new hardware platform, we have an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to lead the development of Umps' enterprise software offering. This job would suit a someone looking for a ‘step-up’, with the potential to grow into a Head of Product role managing multiple products.
The software you bring to life will provide aged care providers and retirement living managers with access to real-time care insights across large numbers of clients, enabling them to deliver proactive, user-centred, efficient health and aged care. You will have end-to-end accountability for this enterprise software offering, including:
- Designing this product from the ground up, working with our team and target users to develop and deliver the product across web and mobile platforms.
- Prioritising our development, deciding what we should and shouldn’t build and directing our investment to the highest impact activities.
- Providing product and people leadership, establishing agile team processes among our team of software developers and a UX / UI designer and managing dependencies to deliver progress against our roadmap.
- Supporting the implementation of your products, supporting our marketing and customer success team to define user documentation, staff training and rollout plans for features you develop.
Why this job is for you.
- Ownership. This is an exciting opportunity to own a product roadmap. From idea to implementation, you will have end-to-end accountability for managing our enterprise software offering.
- Growth. The aged care sector is adopting technology faster than ever before. We're already working with the largest providers of health-tech in Australia, and have partnerships in place to deploy hundreds of thousands of devices over the next 3 years. As we grow, so will you, with future opportunities to manage a suite of software products.
- Purpose. You will work with technology that truly matters. Our products support people to retain their independence at home, driving better care outcomes and operational efficiencies for care providers.
- Flexibility. We’ll support you to define when you work and how you work. Part-time? No problem for the right candidate. School hours? Fine by us. Remote work options? Of course! Let us know about how this job could work for you.
What we’re looking for.
- Prior relevant experience as a product manager.
- A high level of technical proficiency, with the ability to assess the feasibility of API-based integrations, develop software architecture diagrams and provide guidance to a technical team.
- Experience in an Agile software development environment, including substantial use of tools and processes to guide teams and roadmaps
- Experience working in a small team or tech start-up (or an appreciation of how this differs from larger companies).
110k base + options + 10% superannuation
Our team is in Melbourne, with most people working 1 to 3 days a week from our office. The right candidate could perform this role from anywhere, and we will consider applicants outside of Victoria.