POSITION DESCRIPTION Technical Support Melbourne, Australia
Afterpay’s ambition is to become the world’s favourite way to pay for what we call life’s little essentials – a new way of purchasing designed for and around our customers’ interests.
Afterpay’s technology was home-grown in Australia, and we’re now building our tech teams in both Melbourne and San Francisco.
We’re team players, committed to fast-paced quality work, and we’re looking for people who are keen to be part of something new as it rapidly grows to sky-high limits.
The primary objective of the Technical Support role is to provide first class support to our Global teams at Afterpay.
This role suits an new/junior technology professional who enjoys building and maintaining relationships whilst ensuring we are delivering to expectations.
This role also suits an individual who is calm under pressure and will provide expert support and service of the highest standards.
Primary reporting line: Manager - Workplace Technology
The Role: We are looking for a keen, energetic and customer centric person to join the rapidly growing team @ Afterpay.
This role is a key position within the Global I.T support team at Afterpay and you will be working alongside a team of 15 highly skilled, customer savvy professionals - (Melbourne, Sydney, London and San Francisco).
We are growing rapidly and genuine career progression opportunities are a focus at Afterpay!
● High level of interpersonal skills
● Excellent communicator
● Comfortable with C-Level Engagement
● Customer centric approach to work
● Excellent organisational skills
● Team player - ready to contribute whatever it takes, wear many hats in the team to get the job done
● Support a broad range of platforms both On-Premise and in a multi-cloud environment
● Engage with end-users, ensuring business continuity
● Triage any technical issues with efficiency
● Provide single call fault resolution (where reasonable) for senior executives.
● Respond to incidents and requests
● Provide first class onboarding experience for new starters
● Working in the in office Tech bar and be the face of Melbourne Support
● 2+ years’ experience of support
● Demonstrated strong generalist knowledge of IT
● Strong understanding of Mac OS and Microsoft Windows environments
● Strong understanding of iOS and Android
● Current working knowledge of Microsoft Suite For eg: AD, O365 and Azure
● Working knowledge of GSuite and GMail Administration
● Experience working in a fast paced Global organization
● Worked closely with Vendors and Managed Services
● Experience supporting the following technology stacks , JAMF, InTune, MDM, OKTA ,Crowdstrike, Jira / Confluence ,Zoom ,Slack ,Zendesk ,Service Now ,AWS Workspaces
What we offer:
● Our office and facilities are open, highly collaborative and fun!
● To support you in an environment where we work hard by striving for only the best:
● Opportunity to work for one of the world’s fastest growing global fintech companies
● A learning culture - We also want our people to constantly feel empowered at Afterpay, so we take a unique DIY approach to professional development and learning opportunities.