Buildxact is a tech company that provides builders and trades with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand and North America. We are in scale up mode, continuing to expand our business globally.
In this newly created role, you'll operationalize Buildxact’s marketing strategy for web, and lead the planning, delivery, marketing and maintenance of the public facing web sites, collaborating to ensure a great user experience and consistent brand experience.
Although requiring a strong technical and web background, the role will ultimately act as the project manager for the management of our websites, working with team members and external suppliers, understanding business needs and outlining web developments and changes to the team to ensure the timely and effective delivery of the necessary developments.
What you’ll nail
- Co-ordinate the delivery and ongoing management of the web product strategy
- Manage, maintain and report on the global web development roadmap in line with the business strategic goals and web product strategy
- Continually look to improve website performance through experimentation
- Manage and improve the overall global data strategy for the web sites
- Feed the development backlog with ideas and concepts that provide benefit to the web site users, conversion, and the commercial goals
- Manage the schedule for the weekly development and change request release cycle
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality customer experiences
- Technical understanding of web development, and ability to effectively communicate web developments to non-technical team members
- Ability to find creative and effective solutions to problems
- Project management experience
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
Build your career with Buildxact!
Of course, you’ll have the great coffee, freshly refurb’d offices and other perks you love. We even offer fun added extras to help you stress less; like money towards hobbies, and a hybrid working model to allow the flexibility to enjoy them.
Best of all, you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment, that’s what’s on the table. We are a scale-up, with an experienced leadership team supporting us to grow rapidly across the globe with our people growing too.
- Friday takeoff - All company half-day fortnightly on a Friday (equiv. to 12 extra days off p/annum)
- Opportunity to be invited into Share Options Scheme
- $1000 p/annum towards wellbeing initiatives to use how you please (gym membership? financial advice?)
- Active social committee
- Additional leave - Birthday leave, Volunteer leave
- Performance bonus and annual salary reviews
- Matched contribution to formal education up to $1000 p/annum
We are dedicated to creating a diverse & inclusive employee experience where you can be yourself. We’re behind you.