Buildxact is a high-tech SaaS company that provides builders and contractors with simple online business tools. We help our customers get ahead and stay ahead with estimating and job management software to manage the job end-to-end, from first contact and quote to final invoice. Our cloud software is now used to estimate and manage hundreds of millions of dollars of profitable construction jobs across Australia, New Zealand, North America, the United Kingdom and Ireland. We are a "scale-up” business, continuing to expand our business globally. We know what it takes to get the job done.
This role will have a critical stake in the implementation and day to day management of Buildxact’s Go-To-Market (GTM) data infrastructure (Salesforce) and related sales / marketing tech platforms (current and future).
The Revenue Operations manager will serve a critical role in bridging the gap between internal customer facing verticals, including Customer Success (CS), Sales and Marketing.
The role will have a primary focus on supporting our CS, Sales and Marketing Go-to-Market, this role will include managing the operational efficiency, productivity, and compliance of the Success tech stack globally, ensuring that the reps have the right tools, insights, processes, and operating rhythms required to be successful and secure. It will also support other key Revenue generating functions in structural and systematic improvement as well as day to day operational support.
What you’ll nail
- Manage the day-to-day development and operations of our Sales GTM tech stack, including Salesforce and the platforms that are integrated with it.
- You are the Sales team’s subject matter expert on best practices for our process and Salesforce. You will work with Sales leaders to optimize process, while providing coaching to the Sales team that drives enablement.
- Partner with sales and marketing leadership, revenue operations, business analytics teams, and product to continually improve our pre and post-sale experience.
- Use your data-driven analytics and insights to offer guidance on customer needs and market trends and how to translate these into revenue performance optimization in the business.
- Alongside our other system admins, ensure data hygiene, best practices, and enablement practices are embedded in our culture. You will be an integral cog in driving our efforts forward.
- Operate as a citizen integrator on the Success tech stack where required.
- You thrive in that grey area between “Best Practice” and “Business Practice”
- Focus on organizational effectiveness and optimization
- You’re a data driven problem solver that loves uncorking bottlenecks
- Manage operations in a way that supports the team
- Develops strong, effective, cross-functional relationships that allow for influencing, knowledge-sharing and velocity
- 3+ years of experience as Salesforce Admin
- 3+ years in Customer Success within a SaaS environment
- Definitive experience with Pendo
- Ability to build systems in addition to BAU
- Experience with CS and Sales platforms that integrate with Salesforce is a bonus
- Experience collaborating with a product team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in-office supporting a hybrid work philosophy
Build your career with Buildxact!
Buildxact is a high-growth business, and you’ll be given the opportunity to experiment, solve problems, make decisions and work with pace towards a clear goal. Autonomy and empowerment are an essential parts of our values. You’ll be supported by an experienced team with a clear goal to grow rapidly across the globe, while you grow with the company.
Buildxact customers come from all walks of life, and our employees do too. Our company strives to create an inclusive environment for everyone to thrive and be their authentic selves. Our success hinges on all of our employees being comfortable enough to experiment in their roles, be bold and grow their careers – we don’t grow without the growth of our employees.