ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 25 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 45 highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
We seek a VP of Demand Generation who will be responsible for data-driven marketing related to lead generation, customer acquisition, and cross-sell programs. The successful candidate will have a deep level of expertise in building B2B marketing strategies and executing on those strategies through various digital and non digital marketing activities; you live and breath traffic, leads, funnel management, drip marketing, SEO, SEM, and LTV / CAC. The successful candidate will be a strong direct and digital marketing leader, capable of designing and executing integrated campaigns in support of B2B customer acquisition, cross-sell and retention objectives.
This role will lead a team of marketers to design and execute on an end to end marketing strategy, and will be measured on pipeline, revenue and LTV / CAC goals. You will help build out an inbound SDR team to drive high quality leads to Sales and an outbound BDR team to expand our reach.
Ideally, the VP of Demand Generation will be located in Sydney, Australia, however we are open to reviewing candidates in other locations, provided they are in a similar time zone to Sydney.
In this role, you will report directly to the CEO and Chief of Staff.
- Develop ROLLER’s demand generation strategy to drive new business and expand the existing customer base. You will communicate and own the execution of this strategy, including budgeting, scoping, setting targets, reporting on KPI’s and collaborating with other teams to ensure you are connected to the overall strategy.
- Manage the demand generation budget.
- Build out and manage a team of amazing, data driven and creative marketers to scale your vision and strategy.
- Manage the portfolio of inbound and outbound marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, email marketing, webinars, seminars, trade shows, persona-based nurture programs, account-based marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, online programs, corporate website, outbound call campaigns for inside sales team, pipeline acceleration for direct sales and distribution channels.
- Manage the ROLLER website - working with internal development resources, content writers, and graphic designers, to ensure the website is optimized to support traffic conversions and lead generation. Run conversion rate optimization tests and identify new areas of investment.
- Own marketing operations, including technologies, processes and systems (database management, segmentation, analytics, data cleansing, etc.)
- Monitor and analyze performance against lead and other marketing goals and over past performance. Continually make and implement recommendations for optimization and ongoing growth.
- Communicate with senior leadership and Sales management on an ongoing basis regarding demand generation performance results, current initiatives, and course corrections being taken.
Qualifications & Experience
- 7+ years of Demand Generation experience in a SaaS business, managing large marketing budgets, conceiving and executing effective and efficient traffic generating and sales enablement strategies and plans, that engage customers and drive desired business results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in communications, marketing, math, economics, or relevant discipline.
- Direct, digital, non-digital, and event marketing experience at a B2B SaaS business.
- Trusted advisor and influencer to Sales leadership teams and developer of data-driven marketing strategies and programs in matrix organizations.
- Career focus on delivering measurable marketing ROI with expertise in all aspects of B2B direct marketing, including database marketing, analytics/segmentation, and all forms of digital marketing
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically & creatively, solve complex problems in a highly organized approach, as well as the ability to execute and effectively drive results
- Resourcefulness; ability to influence and collaborate with both internal team members and external partners
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills; must be action-oriented;
- Experience navigating relevant regulations and policies such as data privacy
- Team player with a collaborative approach who shares success
- You get to work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home allowance
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full employee assistance program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand