Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Sales Operations Manager to join our APAC team in Melbourne. Your job will be to enable the APAC sales team to be successful, through the creation of training, education and other appropriate resources that will contribute to achieving sales targets and team development.
You will be a key member of the APAC sales leadership team helping to inform decisions using data, sales reporting and analytics, and work closely with other APAC teammates to improve sales and the customer experience.
Sounds good so far?
Who we are and what we do:
Some exciting news in the Vend journey, we are joining the Lightspeed family! By joining forces, we will continue to power retailers and restaurants with our cloud-based, omnichannel commerce platforms and bring our cities and communities to life.
At the heart of both Lightspeed and Vend are our people and customers. We delight local businesses in over 100 countries and we are trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. We have offices in Canada, USA, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
💚 Our common mission: ignite the potential of businesses to enrich the communities they serve.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and deliver sales training and classroom based onboarding to new hires
- Streamlining operations and onboarding sessions based on achieving a much more efficient ramp up and a focused approach on content
- Provide ongoing coaching and training on sales processes, qualification, objection handling, closing, etc.
- Empower the sales team to identify and maximize revenue opportunities through either initial sales or upsells (services, payment & app integrations, plan upsells, etc.)
- Create content for sales collateral and customer communications (eg. Competitors, Intercom, Email, demos, Outbound campaigns)
- Review calls and demos on a frequent basis to direct training conversations with Sales Managers, Team Leads and individual contributors
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth or improvement within the sales team measurement or productivity
And a little bit of…
- Implementing best practice use of Vends’ sales tools and methodology (Salesforce, Outreach, Intercom etc)
- Ensuring we are optimising the way sales help retailers move through their buying process
- Liaising with Product Managers to keep Sales up-to-date and trained on new product features, and the value they bring to customers
- Meeting and communicating with the Revenue Operations team on a frequent basis to feedback and support process and tooling requirements (and changes)
- Ensuring the integrity of sales data for reporting purposes
What you need to bring:
- Solid sales operations or sales leadership experience, ideally at a technology company
- Understanding of CRM fundamentals, and sound experience with Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You thrive working on multiple projects with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a creative problem solver who thinks strategically to identify problems and recommend effective plans of action
- You have an ability to see opportunities and make quick recommendations
Why do you want to work at Vend?
- We will provide you with opportunities to develop your career
- You will be able to enjoy flexible working hours
- You can help build an amazing product in a company big enough for growth but lean enough to make a genuine impact
Plus, we have a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Secure, full-time carpark
- Dog-friendly environment
- Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Travel insurance for you and your family
- Lightspeed Share scheme
- Four weeks annual leave + extra day over the Christmas holidays
Where to from here?
Obviously, we’re looking to ensure it’s a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world, feel free to check out our Instagram here.
Vend is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values inclusion and diversity.