THE ICONIC Tech is driven by innovation, collaboration and enabling the best customer experience. We are a playful and clever group of Engineers, Data Scientists, UX Designers, Product Owners, Cyber Security Specialists and more. We are empowered to disrupt and move fast to bring better product experience to our customers.
Every person in the tech team has a voice and our best outcomes are achieved through collaboration. All our teams are cross-functional, mission-driven and they are able to iterate from inception to production.
A bit about the role
You will be responsible for performing a software & services audit and driving through resulting change to achieve cost savings through both consolidation and licensing to support THE ICONIC as a leader in the online retail space
What you’ll do
- Undertake a detailed audit of all applications, systems and IT services in use across the business including details about utilisation and effectiveness
- Perform analysis on information from the audit and as supplied by a broad range of Tech and Business stakeholders
- Liaise with business unit stakeholders to determine requirements for business systems features and functions and analyse and document the requirements and how they align to features or functions within current or new business systems
- Provide guidance to business teams, capturing business requirements and working across all of Tech to ensure solutions to business needs are fit for purpose, efficient and cost effective
- Contribute to the development, maintenance and execution of processes for managing and governing IT service providers to ensure services are delivered according to agreed service levels
- Work with the business and Tech to select solutions for use to meet business needs and to implement and then support these solutions
- Analyse, review, and document current processes and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Analyse, review, and document current software and services to enable full lifecycle management for software and services and to identify and target potential areas for consolidation and to reduce costs.
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC Journey
- IT focused business process analysis experience
- Ability to map business requirements to system features and functions
- Experience working closely with both business and IT teams to ensure optimal operational outcomes
- Experience with cost analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Initiative, enthusiasm and ability to identify and prioritise work
- Growth mind-set, we never stop learning!
Here’s some extra things you may bring to the table
- Involvement in Software and Services organisational audits, analysis and transformation
- Experience analysing SaaS tools for duplication and consolidation
- Experience with IT Governance Framework
- Training or Certification in the Enterprise IT Governance Discipline
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Feel free to skip the commute and work from home. On the days you are in the office, get here quickly thanks to our highly accessible central location
- Sweat out the stress using our discounted gym memberships
- Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and learning bank
- No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sale
- Got a furry friend? Bring them to the office! We LOVE animals.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off, birthday leav
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]