Who we are!
Shippit is a powerful technology engine that is revolutionising how the world sends anything, to anyone, located anywhere. Logistics infrastructure is a sophisticated beast, and we’re not only improving the experience for everyone involved, we’re impacting the planet in a positive manner. Our deliveries are already 100% Carbon Neutral. While Australian founded, we’re truly global in our approach and have the benefit of being a free moving startup yet with the security of impacting a growing industry that needs some love and attention.
Watch this - What we do
Your (awesome) team and role!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining and strengthening strategic relationships with key leaders and decision makers in managed Merchant organisations. In this role, you will partner with the Account Management Team for the overall strategic health of the Merchant.
Your success in this role will be measured through customer satisfaction, booking volume on platform, sales opportunities, and decline/churn prevention. Customer Success Managers must know the company’s products inside and out and serve as the focal point for all operational support (technical, workflow, customer support, risk, billing, etc. issues).
Day to day!
* Monitor health of portfolio and complete monthly analysis of Growth, Decline, Risk, and Churn. Research and address any items that are out of the norm.
* Strong business acumen to understand customer’s roadmap and use cases and work closely with customers to achieve their desired business outcomes.
* Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with enterprise customers to drive adoption and expansion in upselling and cross selling.
* Become the trusted customer advisor and be the customer advocate within Shippit.
* Build trusted relationships, supporting customer goals that drive success.
* Meet with the necessary stakeholders from sales and account teams once the deal is closed to make sure there is alignment.
* Be the voice of the customer and accountable for the customers to progress open incidents and service requests, billing issues as needed.
Our ideal Shippster - You!
We are always looking for the best, so... we would love for you to have prior experience within Consulting or Customer Success Management, ideally within SaaS. The role will require you to have an impressive track record of high customer retention and growth, a strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centricity. You will be a strong communicator, have awesome interpersonal skills and an entrepreneurial spirit that will help you navigate ambiguous and fast changing environments.
Life at Shippit, the good stuff!
We have so much to offer at Shippit, it’s almost too hard to list it all in a job ad, so here is what we believe you’ll love:
* CBD office location - state-of-the-art office with all the facilities/ tools you need to get the job done
* Hybrid/ Flexible working - choose whether you want to come into the office or work from home
* Our business is yours - be rewarded with a generous Employee Share Option Plan
* Get fit - we contribute to your gym membership
* Enrich your life - travel and explore the world through the flexibility to temporarily work anywhere, yes anywhere in the world for up to 2 weeks of the year
* Let’s grow together - ongoing professional and personal development opportunities provided
* We love to eat - let us treat you to a delicious lunch once a week, we’re talking trimmings and all. Oh and our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience
* Family Friendly - we promote a sustainable balance in one's identity as a Shippster AND a parent – so enjoy an improved parental leave policy
* Wellbeing & Mental Health - all newbies start on Wednesday for a shorter first week, allowing time to reflect and rest
… AND MORE!!
Culture Culture Culture!
You’ll be joining a high-performance culture at Shippit, where everyone can make a difference. We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen!
The team behind Shippit come from diverse backgrounds, but all embody the core values that make our business unique. Our mantra is to make ship happen, every single day.
We’re a phenomenal place to work, and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #9 in LinkedIn’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2021. It doesn’t stop there, we have a whole bunch of accolades we earnt over the years which we are super proud of.
Watch this - Culture at Shippit
Our recruitment process - we don’t like to complicate things!
1. Phone screening - nice and simple to start, let’s get to know each other.
2. Hiring Manager Interview - impress your potential new Manager.
3. Technical/ Functional Interview - let your skills do the talking.
4. Values Interview - have you got what it takes to be a Shippster?
We are one!
Shippit promotes and supports a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. It is our belief that creating a work environment that enables us to attract, retain, and fully engage diverse talent leads to enhanced innovation and creativity in our products and services. We foster a culture of inclusion at Shippit and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage everyone to apply and please reach out if you require any accommodations or assistance along the way.
In a forever changing automated world, we’re still human at Shippit and we love to chat, so if you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski on 0420 650 354.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.