We are Skedulo, the world's leader in scheduling and workforce management software. In response to COVID-19 we have partnered with government bodies and healthcare organisations worldwide to bring the fight to COVID. We are driving the roll out of vaccine programs at scale internationally and playing our part in helping the world reopen on schedule.
The Global Education team is looking for an exceptional Content Developer to shape and deliver modern, high-impact enablement programs at scale. This role will help support our enablement strategy and innovate on how we onboard, train, skill and certify our employees, partners and customers.
The Content Developer is charged with making sound content and creative decisions and offering solutions that will positively impact the Skedulo Global Education practice and initiatives. In collaboration with the Global Education Lead, you’ll maintain a coherent scope and sequence for education offerings, define plans for future content development, and author content to support customers, partners and employees in implementing and operationalizing Skedulo successfully. This position may also be called upon to assist others in the organization with special projects, including designing internal training. The role is collaborative and strategic yet highly task and detail oriented. Excellent writing skills are required.
If your passion is solving complex business challenges and you simply obsess on delivering the best experience for your audience, come join the Global Education Team! This is a hands-on position that will require you to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Research, write, and develop high-quality content for online delivery via our LMS
- Work with subject matter experts to develop a comprehensive portfolio of training materials and tools that increase our customers, employees, and partners’ ability to implement and support Skedulo’s solutions successfully
- Collaborate with internal teams (CX, PD, Sales, etc.) and outside experts to conceptualize Skedulo solution capabilities and operational support topics
- Build a library of resources in a learning management system (LMS) and other delivery platforms that provide a comprehensive network of resources to support required knowledge and onboarding
- Maintain a resource library of standard operating procedures (SOPs) and artifacts to support continued learning/development plans, best practices, and methodology updates
- Review content authored by other internal and external SMEs
- Create implementation support resources as needed
- Support the creation of a variety of multimedia assets inclusive of video, audio, graphics and motion graphics
- Deliver internal presentations as needed
- 3–5 years developing on-site and/or online courses and supporting materials for a technology focused audience
- Understanding of pedagogy for both different types of roles (customer, employee, partner)
- Proven experience working with technology-based assessment and instruction
- Exceptional ability to conceptualize and execute content for a variety of media types and audiences
- Ability to identify possible challenges and find solutions through thoughtful inquiry
- High level of comfort with instructional design and presentation technology
- Experience managing multiple projects and tasks
- Receptive to feedback and iterating on work to ensure constituents receive the best products possible
- Extraordinary organizational, verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Must have strong presentation and training skills/experience
- Possess a strong teamwork ethic
- Ability to work under deadlines and specific time frames
- Ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment, reprioritizing work as situations change and needs arise
- Proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge, distinctly explain technological and business concepts, and apply new skills in a high paced environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with presentation and workflow software (Zoom, Padlet, Powerpoint, Workfront)
- Knowledge of presentation and instructional design tools (Camtasia, Snagit, and Adobe Acrobat)
- Prior experience working with distributed development teams
- Beneficial to have a working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence and Zendesk
- Don’t meet all of these requirements but still feel you would be a great fit for the role? Please apply and tell us why!
- This position will require no more than 20% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
- Must have a valid AU work visa upon hire to be considered for this position.
Skedulo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that a diverse makeup of our workforce is a reflection of the communities we care about and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse workplace and inclusive culture. All qualified candidates are considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, age, religion, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, marital status, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Flextime - 2 days in the office & 3 days work from home
- Competitive salary
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills