Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s People Systems Analyst, you’ll partner with the Global People Team to provide People systems and reporting support and enhance the People experience at Afterpay. This role will act as an administrator for people systems, ensure BAU operations run smoothly, roll out new functionality and support cyclical employee processes.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Manage our BAU people systems, including system administration, maintenance & upgrades with minimal disruption
- Support with testing, review, and implementation of system maintenance, releases, upgrades, and modification
- Support cyclical processes like performance reviews, Workday upgrades and employee engagement surveys - including stakeholder engagement, design, configuration & support
- Configure, test and deploy new configurations and functionality within People systems (predominantly Workday)
- Respond to and action BAU queries for People Operations, Business Partners and other members of People & Finance teams for Workday
- Support the People team with Reporting and Analytics, which includes building new reports, maintaining existing reports and educating the team on self-service reporting
- Engage with key stakeholders with technology, finance, and leadership teams
- Answer and action enquiries from employees and stakeholders re: People Systems support
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You’ll have a passion for People team processes and systems, ideally with prior experience as an HR Systems Administrator or working within a People team
- Your previous experience with People Systems such as Workday, Lever, Go1, CultureAmp will be beneficial but not essential. However, a willingness to learn is a must
- You have some familiarity with People reporting concepts and tools
- Your analytical and problem-solving skills will be highly beneficial
- You can build quality and trusted relationships with members of the People team and the broader stakeholder group
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.