EstimateOne is an Australian born SaaS platform and one of AFR’s 2022 Best Places to Work in Australia and NZ. Headquartered in Richmond, Melbourne, our ambition is to become the global industry standard procurement platform in the commercial construction industry.
We’re the market leaders in Australia & NZ, and are now extending our product into the UK. Last year we secured $20M in new investment to support our strategy, so it’s a really exciting time to be joining us.
At EstimateOne, we believe that by looking after our whole ecosystem of users, and balancing the needs of our team, our shareholders and the industry, we can achieve our vision to become a global leader in construction technology; famous for the positive impact on the industry we serve. To do that we'll need to make sure we're unlocking value from what we've already built while also inventing new stuff. It's equal parts optimisation and innovation.
Our established scaleup vibe keeps things lively. We’ve come a long way in 14 years, and seeing what we’ve achieved in that time, get’s us pretty excited for the next 14. We’re passionate about transparent and fair expectations and results and we have a commitment to creating a career defining place to work for all of our team.
About the role
You don't have to work full time, but we'd love it if you did.
Our business spans three key audiences - Builders, Subcontractors and Suppliers. This role will see you play a pivotal role as a Customer Experience Consultant supporting our Subcontractor audiences with a new product in market.
As a Customer Experience Consultant your primary focus will be to provide post sales training and support, as well as collecting feedback direct from our customers and feeding those insights into documentation.
The day to day as a Customer Experience Consultant:
- You'll connect with customers to answer and resolve inbound support calls and tickets
- You'll perform administrative duties, which include platform upkeep and customer account management
- You'll make outbound account calls in regards to licences, billing, onboarding and engaging our customers on the platform
- You'll take part in training our customers via phone or video calls
- You'll collect and streamline client feedback, and communicate it across the organisation
- You'll work with the Customer Experience team to set and achieve team goals by contributing to key initiatives
- You're a great communicator and a fluent English speaker
- You're proactive in learning about the industry and product to provide outstanding customer experience
- You're driven and thrive in fast pace, high change environments
- You're able to manage your own day, while prioritising core team outcomes
- You're prepared to objection handle and problem solve, as well as be Forthright & Frank.
- You're keen to identify areas that can be improved and take ownership to influence change
- You're tech savvy and can pick up Google - Docs/Sheets/Gmail, ticketing systems and CRMs
- You have full Australian working rights and are based in Melbourne
There’s more to working at EstimateOne than just creating game changing technology for the construction industry. We know that to reach the goals we set ourselves we need to look after our team.
These are just a few of the things we offer:
- A generous allowance to set up your own work from home zone each year
- The ability to work from home
- You’ll get $5,000 per year to put towards your professional development
- 5 days entrepreneurial leave per year, to work on your side projects and make them come to life
- Paid Parental & volunteer leave
- Partnership with LifeWorks, a platform to help support the wellbeing of our team
- Business wide activities on a Friday afternoon, every 8 weeks (think escape rooms, drawing classes, games afternoons, cooking classes)
- We also match NFP donations 2:1 - to name a few!
EstimateOne is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a work environment which embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Should you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application. As a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer, we also commit to responding to every applicant.