Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s B2B Marketing Manager you will deliver successful B2B marketing programs for our ANZ merchant accounts - to achieve the business engagement plans and growth targets while providing an excellent merchant experience.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Strategic planning, implementation and reporting of ANZ CSR and channel partnership agreements to our merchant base
- Supporting B2B Director to foster community and industry partnerships that reinforce Afterpay commitment to ANZ merchants
- Identify and manage opportunities with local trade publications to increase SOV and drive leads
- Strategic planning, implementation and reporting of ANZ SMB marketing campaigns - in collaboration with Global Centre of Excellence
- Creating and distributing local content and case studies, collaborating with Global Centre of Excellence to execute.
- Leading the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, processes, practices, forms, and tools to support the ANZ salesforce
- Managing the local execution and rollout of new products, new verticals and regional programs including sales collateral and landing page builds
- Collaborating with the Partner Marketing team to drive B2B2C programs at a regional level
- Analysing and communicating regional results in order to rapidly scale successful programs and learnings
- Creating and producing marketing collateral for all local marketing initiatives including F2F initiatives, CRM and landing pages
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
You’ll have a passion and strong understanding for B2B Marketing!
- 3+ years of relevant B2B marketing experience
- Experience working with industry partnerships
- Solid understanding of the marketing and sales funnels
- Demonstrated success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion
- Direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training is highly regarded
- Knowledge of Salesforce is highly regarded
- Superior organizational, conflict resolution, time management, and negotiation skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities, while communicating regularly to global teams
- Proven record of delivering on measurable marketing results
- Ability to manage time, deliver on budget and work on multiple priorities in an ambiguous environment
- Experience working in a fast-paced and cross functional organization
- Experience generating relevant and unique thought leadership content
You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organization and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave (AU only)
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply:We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.