At THE ICONIC, we issue the call to live your way, to liberate yourself from meaningless constraints. It’s time to reach for a better tomorrow, to spend less time searching and more time finding. We are inclusive and inspiring and – as your go-to destination for fashion, sport, beauty and more – we exist to liberate our customers through choice.
The Creative Content & Social Team is responsible for all brand marketing creative and social media. Made up of creatives who are passionate about fashion retail and storytelling. They encourage each other to create without fear, believing the best creative comes when we step outside of our comfort zone. They nurture a fast-paced and lively hub of inspiration to bring to life the product and brand stories our customers love. The team comprises of stylists, writers, designers, videographers, social media experts and producers with a broad range of expertise and experience so we are a constant source of inspiration to each other.
Reporting to the Senior Creative Producer the Sample Lead is responsible for the management of all sample stock that is required for THE ICONIC’s editorial and marketing shoots. Assisting with process improvements and the creation and implementation of new processes, creating and updating company tracking documents, reconciling and facilitating regular stock takes, tracking and reporting damaged items. In addition to working closely with the FC to resolve and stock issues.
Update various Sampling tracking documents (intake summary, weekly KPIs)
- Oversee damaged/faulty stock process, liaise with Fulfilment Centre team and resolve accordingly
- Responsible for process improvements for Samples Team Operations, including SOP/training documentation creation and updates
- Plan and complete quarterly stocktakes, to ensure physical stock corresponds with internal tracking system, and all reconciliation related tasks
- Responsible for Samples inventory; oversee incoming/outgoing stock, stock movement on Styling floor, resolving discrepancies and stock movement issues within Warehouse Management System, in conjunction with Fulfilment Centre teams and Samples team
- Liaise with Category Management, Fulfilment Centre, Finance, Internal Operations and Production team members
- Scheduling of casual Sample Shoot team members with the support of the Senior Creative Producer
- Experience within operations or production
- Previous experience using Microsoft Dynamics (Navision)/Business Central desirable
- Organised with strong planning ability
- A high standard of attention to detail
- Proactive, hands-on and self-motivated
- Positive approach towards forever changing priorities and schedules
- Highly competent with Microsoft Excel
- A fast learner, to utilise our company’s bespoke programs and tracking systems
- Exceptional time management skills
- Capable and confident in liaising with various departments within the company
Life at THE ICONIC...
Our culture of learning is an environment that supports and encourages the collective discovery, sharing and application of knowledge. This helps us to continually improve, achieve goals and attain new possibilities every day. From our ways of working and collaboration to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! To read more about our purpose, mission and principles, please visit our Careers page: https://www.theiconic.com.au/playbook/careers
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]
Health and Wellbeing is extremely important to THE ICONIC, so interviewing for this role will be conducted virtually due to COVID-19. Where possible and in line with government Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, our team members are operating in a hybrid working model with days spent between their home and our hubs each week.