Founded in 2013, Moula is an Australian fintech dedicated to backing good business. Providing business finance solutions across lending and payments, we empower businesses to access capital without using assets. We've developed a unique platform that will analyse a business' data, making the process simple, fast and friendly. With our ‘heads and hearts’ approach, we’re focused on combining data, automation and tech, with a personal, human experience.
As we continue to scale, we’re creating exciting opportunities. Come and join our super talented team and find out why we were recognised as a LinkedIn Top Startup (2019).
This role contributes to the success of Moula by acting as the primary point of contact for allocated enterprise partners. As a Moula Pay Enterprise Partnerships Manager you are responsible for maximising revenue through the development and execution of growth strategies with existing partners and ensuring complete customer satisfaction when dealing with Moula Pay.
- Collaborate with key enterprise partner stakeholders to embed Moula Pay along the value chain to support key business objectives, and continually seek to participate in partners' strategic business planning processes.
- Formulating, implementing and managing strategic business plans for partner accounts to ensure that they achieve Sales revenue/Sales quota targets.
- Working closely with partners to determine their present and future needs and proposing suitable Moula Pay solutions, services and upgrades in order to maintain and grow revenue for the organisation.
- Identifying, building and fostering relationships with key decision makers, who can enable completion of tasks associated with retaining designated accounts.
- Take end to end responsibility for the growth and retention of a defined portfolio of accounts.
- Ensure quality and compliance of all relationships through the delivery of approved materials, product training, and contact strategies.
- Coordinating the preparation of sales proposals, tenders/bids, contracts and Account Management plans.
- Conducting product demonstrations (where applicable).
- Conducting sales training and coaching sessions with clients and their staff, to ensure that they have the tools and knowledge to effectively utilise the Moula Pay product.
- Utilising available data to prepare timely, relevant and insightful sales performance reports for partners, and presenting these reports to their key stakeholders with action plans based on insights.
- Keep up to date on developments in the SME lending market and the broader business/economic landscape to enhance your ability to meet and anticipate client requirements.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Product, Credit Risk, Operations, Analytics, and Inside Sales, to promote the enhancement and evolution of the Moula Pay proposition for our partners and their customers.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers at pre-sales, and Account Managers at post-sales to successfully execute strategic business plans for partner accounts.
Manage all liaison with partners, including
- Acting as the main interface between the partner and the organisation to ensure an optimal level of service is always provided.
- Embedding program governance and cadences including, at a minimum, quarterly business reviews to articulate partnership value and success against established objectives.
- Gather feedback on how we are tracking, what we can do better, ideas and initiatives and explore ways to strengthen and build on partnerships and results.
- Appropriate record keeping of activities through internal CRM platform.
Here are the specifics of what we’re after
- Specialist product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with partners at all levels and translate client needs into a complete solution.
- Appreciation of the value/importance of designated accounts, coupled with the ability to balance the needs of the organisation and the partner's organisation.
- Proven Sales ability including strong negotiation skills, persuasive ability and excellent communication skills.
- Loads of initiative and self-motivation and the ability to work in a fast and ever-changing environment, with high integrity and tenacity to outperform the competition.
- An understanding of Cash Flow lending.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and/or finance principles.
- Demonstrated excellence in organisational, time management, and planning abilities.
- Experience working with a CRM database. Salesforce preferred.
- Outstanding communication skills including the ability to quickly engage and create strong rapport with customers.
- A willingness to learn and take ownership of your responsibilities.
- 5+ years of business development or account/partnership management experience, in financial services, wholesale trade, manufacturing, or professional services.
We don’t know it all. We’re not looking for someone who does. But you’ll need to be prepared to roll your sleeves up, be curious, and keep pushing until you’ve found the boundary. We don’t believe in perfect, but we do believe in testing, learning, and asking more questions than any of us had thought of to start with.
We’re a quirky bunch, we love a good laugh, and we’re not afraid to face a challenge head on. No two of us are alike, so to fit in, you’ll need a good dose of different.