We’re looking for a passionate conceptual Copywriter to join our fast-growing health tech company in the disability sector.
If you’re a copywriter who wants to get in at the ground floor of a startup, that’s trying to change the world, you should keep reading...
This is a mid-senior, hands-on position for a through-the-line copywriter who gets a kick out of wordsmithing jargon into easy to understand language with a creative flare.
You will be part of our rapidly growing Growth and Marketing team, reporting to the Head of Growth and Marketing. If you’re always thinking outside of the box, noticing how things can be done better and want the creative freedom you find within an agency, then this is the role for you.
Being part of a rapidly growing, multi-brand, multi-solution startup, your range for creative application is ever growing. This also means you need to enjoy working on multiple projects simultaneously, with the ability to pivot between brands and solutions at a moment’s notice.
As our Copywriter, you will work closely with the Head of Growth and Marketing to define and execute the content strategy which forms the cornerstone of our marketing strategy.
- Working with the Head of Growth and Marketing to define and implementing our content strategy
- Editorial ownership of the content calendar across all publishing channels - paid, owned and earned
- You’ll be our go-to source for engaging content, owning all content activities and ensuring it's crafted consistently and cohesively for our various brands
- Build a deep understanding of our customers and be a champion for different audiences, challenging us to think differently about the kind of content required to generate real engagement, intent and results
- Leverage analytics and data to review and monitor our content’s performance against key metrics for continuous optimisation
This role will have the potential to progress into the Content Marketing Manager role as our company and team grows.
- You are a passionate, committed individual with a strong work ethic who is as enthusiastic about our vision and mission as we are
- You thrive in the startup world of being able to navigate change and unknowns in a fast-paced environment
- You’re an experienced copywriter with a knack for creative problem solving, ready to take the next step in your career
- You’re a passionate wordsmith and natural storyteller that understands how to find angles and create a story that draws people in
- While we don’t expect you to be an expert in all of them, you need to have knowledge in a wide variety of copywriting: web copy, email copy, blog copy, SEO optimised copy, conversion copy, social copy, print copy….all the copies :)
- Excellent planning, organisation, time management skills with a high level of attention to detail, capable of managing multiple content workstreams and creative briefs
- You are a confident and engaging team player; you know how to connect with people across the business and bring them on the journey to deliver content that works
- You love to immerse yourself in data, research and consumer insights to identify opportunities to accelerate growth through content
- Tertiary qualification in marketing preferred