hi. We’re hipages.
hipages provides a better, smarter way to connect tradies and consumers and get the job done well.
Our purpose is to make home improvement effortlessly efficient, creating happier homes. We build technology that solves the frictions of an industry ready for optimisation and are on a mission to bring simplicity, trust and create a seamless experience for our tradies and homeowners.
To date, over three million Australians have changed the way they find, hire and manage trusted tradies to get a job done around their home by using hipages. Our team thrives on bringing simplicity and trust to the tradie/consumer experience.
hipages. Change the way you tradie!
As the Commercial Financial Analyst for hipages, you will play a critical role in providing insights to functional heads to help them manage their P&L. This role has a broad scope that includes management accounting, commercial analysis, financial planning & analysis, and treasury.
- Weekly sales performance reporting and analysis & month end profitability analysis
- Working with the finance team to deliver monthly Board reporting including providing commentary, and insights and variance analysis.
- Monthly expense analysis.
- Maintain a rolling forecast model with the latest known results.
- Assitings Commercial Manager with budgeting, ASX release announcements and M&A.
- Deep dive data analysis to understand current and emerging trends.
- Management of the treasury function including preparing daily and weekly cash flows and identifying key variances with detailed explanations
We are looking for applicants that are hands on, analytical finance professionals. You are someone who is collaborative in their approach and acts as a true finance business partner to the functional heads. We are looking for someone who has a keen eye for detail and never misses a deadline. You proactively and constantly work to improve processes and you are a keen problem solver with a tenacious appetite to understand and propose solutions to complex problems.
- Requirements :
- 3-5 years post graduate experience from an accounting background. CA or CPA qualified.
- High proficiency in excel and financial modelling capabilities.
- Good interpersonal skills and a collaborative mindset.
- Knowledge of SQL advantageous but not required.
Who you will be working with
- Commercial Manager
- Financial Controller
- Broader Finance Team
- Functional managers (Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Operations, Data)
Why join the hipages family?
Our team members really are at the forefront of our business and we empower our team to have a voice, make a difference, help lead the business forward and keep hipages one of the best places to work in Australia. A dedicated high performance team, huge investment in your career development, superior employee benefits and participation within our Employee Share Program are just some of the many reasons to join us, not to mention the free brekkie and the most amazing office in Australia, located in the heart of Sydney CBD!
What you can expect:
At hipages, no two days are the same and our pace is fast! Interesting, meaningful and challenging work within our diverse and inclusive ‘one team’ culture will have you leaping out of bed in the morning. We regularly refer to our company values to guide our behaviours and empower our team to feel free to be themselves so they can unleash their maximum potential. We are down-to-earth people who genuinely work together as a team to "make it happen". This is hipages' DNA.
We also love celebrating - everything! Birthdays, babies, big wins, little wins and anything in between; our company celebration events are legendary! Check out our Instagram #hipagesteam to get the picture.
Does this sound like the place you belong? Welcome home.
hipages. Change the way you career!