ROLLER is a cloud platform used by hundreds of theme parks, water parks, museums, trampoline parks, climbing centres and many other exciting businesses globally. Our online checkout, Point of Sale, Self-Service Kiosk, mobile apps and business management tools are used by our customers to manage key guest experiences in leisure and attraction business including ticketing, capacity, payments and waivers.
At the heart of ROLLER is our people - 60+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent and humble professionals, all contributing to build a great business and culture. They’re globally distributed, some remote, others located near our hub cities in Melbourne, Sydney, Nashville and London.
Whilst COVID-19 has impacted our industry, we take great pride in the fact that our growth continued through this difficult period and continues to accelerate. We retained our workforce and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do...and we are looking for like minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
About the Role:
- We are seeking an IT Officer to work from our Melbourne office to support the growing number of staff and technology products in use across the business.
- This newly created role will be responsible for maintaining our ICT systems in accordance with our company policies across all employees.
- You will be the first point of contact for all ROLLER employees to resolve issues with their ICT systems as well as mitigating issues within a timely manner raised in our service desk.
- You will also maintain and service relevant equipment used by employees as well as organising new hardware and software for hires.
- Correct tracking and the maintenance of the asset register for all hardware & software will be required.
- You are naturally tech savvy and will have a genuine interest and enthusiasm for technology.
- Knowledge of ITIL ICT Support Framework is desirable
- You have a logical and analytical mind as well as being a natural troubleshooter.
- Knowledge of Windows Server/Client environment (eg. Active Directory, GPO, Firewalls) will set you up for success.
- You are always hungry to achieve with a great work ethic and your great communication skills.
- You work smart! Your time management skills, partnered with your can-do attitude will set you up for success.
- You get to work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews
- Work from home allowance
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full employee assistance program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand