This role drives the success of Finder’s global financial niches (crypto, share trading, money transfers and digital banking) within APAC (with a particular focus on Australia) and manages the AU-based publishing and editorial crew. The role includes a strong focus on building an audience of high-quality SEO traffic. And you’ll be the key point of escalation for all publishing queries in APAC, such as compliance issues and client services requests.
- Drive execution of global strategy Work with the niche publishers to ensure global strategies are enacted in APAC. Ensure you understand important APAC markets and manage local requirements for growth.
- Content and marketing strategy Implement best-practice SEO, news and other organic marketing strategies in APAC, based on keyword and market research.
- Drive content production You’ll line manage the global publishing and editorial crew based in APAC. This includes a senior editor and senior producer, who in turn manage writers, editors and producers.
- Drive commercial growth You’ll work with the paid marketing team and branded content teams to ensure we’re maximising commercial opportunities in each market.
- Manage global content rollouts and updates - You’ll work with the growth publishers in EMEA and the Americas to prioritise content migration and ensure that ongoing projects and time-sensitive publishing requirements are driven forward and handed on to each timezone. You’ll need to build out and oversee content migrations across multiple markets, integrating with similar projects in other regions.
- Overseeing product data compliance - Ensure that data management processes are in place to ensure accuracy of product data at all times in all markets.
- Analysis and reporting on performance - Be on top of the data around revenue, traffic, search volumes, rankings and conversion in APAC.
- Innovation - As Finder evolves to a membership model, develop strategies to convert SEO traffic to newsletter signups, registration and membership.
Desired Experience and Skills:
A Publisher will have a wide range of skills, including most of the below:
- A good understanding of financial products and the regulatory framework in which they operate internationally
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing on an SEO content strategy
- Strong project management and prioritisation skills
- Experience in managing budgets and forecasting/modelling
- Experience working with editors, project managers, developers, PR and sales
- The ability to analyse and use data to guide and explain business decisions
- Understanding of technical aspects of publishing (APIs, product databases, CMS workflow etc) and experience working with product teams.
- A proactive, “get it done” attitude with the ability to go live quickly and frequently
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.