Founded in 2013, Skedulo is a fast-growing SaaS company headquartered in San Francisco and with offices in Australia, Vietnam, and the United Kingdom. Here, we use the latest technologies and best engineering practices to deliver groundbreaking software that is making a difference around the world.
If you’re drawn to solving interesting hard problems, Skedulo is for you. Over the past 20 years, less than 5% of software investment has been focused on the needs of the world’s 2.7 billion mobile workers, and the mobile workforce is our sole focus. Join us as we build a scalable platform for the world’s largest brands working with the most respected technology partners.
Skedulo is a momentum leader in Field Service Management (based on G2 Winter 2021 rating) and is growing rapidly to meet the demands of a post-Covid world. This is a compelling opportunity to join a fast-growth, enterprise grade, SaaS based business where an outstanding mobile experience is at the heart of our product and user experience.
The Senior Technical Support Specialist role is responsible for the on-going triage and investigation of customer issues and success. They’re responsible for managing bugs and software issues, liaising with solution implementation partners and customers, with the ability to give the customer confidence that their issues will be resolved in a timely manner. They are a part of the ‘Technical Support’ sub-team within the Customer Experience Team, providing technical support expertise through fact finding and end to end issue investigation, especially on the salesforce platform. This role is a critical front-line link between our Customers and the Engineering and Project Delivery Teams to ensure our Customers are successful and can realize the benefits from their Skedulo implementation.
- Delivering end to end support for a large scale Skedulo solution by being responsive and tailoring each technical response
- Providing experience as a senior resource handling escalations and customer communications
- Liaising with both Partners and Customers to resolve issues in accordance with custom SLAs
- Provide extensive knowledge and experience in the product to resolve issues when liaising with customers and internal team members
- Demonstrating efficient work practices to ensure that not only objectives and contracted Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met, but making sure our customers are supported and kept updated constantly.
- Liaise directly with customers, including high level customer stakeholders
- Provide assistance as a subject matter expert for Core product bugs and issues as well as customisation and CX delivery issues with Skedulo.
- Quickly facilitate the resolution of issues for clients, provide liaison between clients, customer success team, CX Delivery and engineering, globally
- Ability to understand and discuss technical issues with engineering/development staff, and translate this to layman's terms for the customer
- Understanding support SLAs and contracted response/resolution times for both standard support and paid premium tiers
- Utilising ticket management systems and support focused tools (Zendesk, JIRA and logging tools)
- Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills in order to speak with our customers
- Must have at least 2+ year's previous experience working as a Senior Technical Support Specialist in a complex environment, preferably SaaS industry experience.
- Must have a strong teamwork ethic
- Desired candidates will have at least 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Desired candidates will be able to digest technical information and present this in an eloquent manner to customers and partners, pushing for resolution of issues
- Desired candidates will have the ability to multitask between different support channels and issues, while communicating and collaborating internally.
- Desired candidates will have the ability to digest technical documentation (Statements of Work and As-Built documents etc)
- Desired candidates will enjoy problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way.
- Desired candidates will have good knowledge of web server technology, REST, JSON and GraphQL.
- Desired candidates will have working knowledge of the Atlassian suite, JIRA, Confluence and Zendesk.
- Desired candidates will have the ability to do multiple levels of analysis with either front-end developer skills or back-end
- Desired candidates will have working knowledge in using Salesforce
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- 401k & Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills