MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
We are looking for a well-organized self-starter with highly energetic and proactive approach to everything HR & office admin.
You will be responsible for managing the people lifecycle from hiring, onboarding/offboarding, team events & general office admin duties. You will be a true people person who is comfortable dealing with colleagues on all levels. This position is an excellent blend of recruitment, HR admin and office support activities.
HR/People & Culture
- Contributing to the development, implementation and monitoring of internal policies, guidelines, procedures and process
- Manage the people lifecycle from onboarding to offboarding
- Work with the Management team to coordinate 3- and 6-month reviews for new starters and annual performance and remuneration reviews and compliance activities
- Evaluate training and development programs
- Support organisation of various cultural activities (birthdays, lunches, BBQs, sport tournaments, outings, etc)
- Managing the team leaders to ensure the teams have regularly scheduled social work activities
- Ordering stationery, new starter equipment and laptops
- Support and deliver ad hoc duties when necessary.
- Welcome visitors, potential employees and customers to the business, that will create a warm first impression
- Supporting the Internal Talent Acquisition Specialist on recruitment campaigns
- Posting advertisements on relevant job boards
- Screening of suitable candidates via phone screen and scheduling interviews
- Managing candidate compliance including reference checks
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated understanding of HR, recruitment and administration procedures
- Lively and energetic personality
- Great time management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise tasks
- Degree in Human Resources
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train – however, for the time being you will be working from home.
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and cover letter to oragnise a confidential discussion.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.