Valiant is an innovative, award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the funding they need to grow and kick goals. How? With pioneering tech, a diverse panel of 80+ lenders and a talented team, we’ve revolutionised the lending game and empowered over 30,000 businesses.
What makes us different?
Applying for and securing finance is typically a struggle for business owners, but Valiant changes that completely. We bring the human touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the traditional application process. While it can take months to get approved for business finance through a bank, Valiant can get to ‘yes’ in as little as a day, so our customers don’t have to wait indefinitely with plans up in the air. We also provide an end-to-end service, meaning we offer complete support to our customers from their initial enquiry through to settling funds.
The Lifecycle Marketing Manager role will sit within Valiant’s Marketing Team and focus on building and executing our lifecycle marketing strategy to meet our ambitious growth targets. Working closely with the wider team and reporting directly to the Director of Marketing you will influence direction and strategy while being the hands-on owner of our marketing automation tools.
- hands-on experience managing and executing multi-channel lifecycle or CRM marketing programs
- Channel knowledge and expertise in email, SMS (and maybe chatbots or toher emerging channels)
- Proficient in marketing automation technologies and CRM tools (Salesforce and Autopilot preferred but not mandatory)
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual with great attention to detail and communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Seeking a collaborative fast paced environment
- Creating and executing a strong customer lifecycle marketing strategy & execution plan
- Execute campaigns that align with the objectives of the wider business
- Design and execute persona based customer marketing initiatives with a focus on adoption and lifetime value
- Analyse and monitor the impact of activities, using insights to constantly improve outcomes
- Leverage data and analytics to create a robust segmentation strategy, with a goal to drive personalisation and relevance
- Partner with sales, product, support and engineering teams to collaborate on initiatives
- Be the internal SME on all things marketing automation
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Working directly with a talented and diverse leadership team (previously McKinsey & Co, Credit Suisse, Blackpeak capital, Hype, ING, Lendi, King & Wood Mallesons) to grow as a professional
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling