How you can help make a better world of work
You are deeply curious and passionate about people and culture. At heart, you're what we call a people geek. Culture Amp is looking for an exceptional Outbound Sales Development Representative (Enterprise) to join us in our mission to make as many culture-first companies possible through accessible people analytics.
This is a hybrid position: 3 days per week from our Richmond-based office and 2 days from home.
As one of the members of this business-critical team, you will:
- You will be the first point of contact with potential customers informing them about the Culture Amp platform
- You will research target accounts and develop a plan for connecting with them
- You will qualify outbound leads based on whether their company is a good fit for Culture Amp's platform
- You will be a People Geek and understand how we can help HR professionals get the data they need to build #CultureFirst workplaces
- You are a highly motivated individual with a strong desire to be in sales and have previous experience in an outbound sales role
- You have a hunter mentality and your not afraid of cold calling
- You are eager for coaching and have a passion for developing your sales skills
- You are engaging in your communication and possess strong storytelling abilities
- You are respectful, and possess the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
A Day in the life…
- You will research and craft personalized outreach to target accounts
- You will be utilising phone, email and social tools to connect with prospects
- You will qualify prospects and book a conversation with Sales Executives
- You will be receiving continuous training and coaching from you mentor and peers
- You will collaborate with local marketing leads to follow up on regional and virtual events
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for “company results”, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, and endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can take to support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - it’s important to us that everyone is an owner and can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave and in work support programme - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, let’s make work, work for you
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
- Full usage of the Culture Amp platform to drive your development and provide regular avenues to share your voice on your team, department and the company
Most importantly, an opportunity to really make a difference in people’s lives.
Please keep reading...
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don't apply for roles if they don't meet all the criteria – unlike majority candidates meeting significantly fewer requirements.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience!