As part of our Development team you will be primarily responsible for providing development support to InfoTrack’s (Compliance) live systems, fix the reported issues and implement enhancements.
Reporting to: Development Manager
Responsibilities (key tasks and requirements of the role)
- Resolving the reported issues based on the given priorities
- Maintaining a backlog of reported issues
- Communicating efficiently with the customer support team and collect their requests
- Implement enhancements of Compliance products
- Prioritise the success of the team goals above all else
- Resilience, ability to see complex problems through to completion
- Ability to described complex technical problems to non-technical stakeholders
- Find resolution for the prioritised issues in the given timeline
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Competencies (essential behaviours required for the role)
- Client focus - Ensuring that the client‘s perspective is a driving force behind business decisions and activities; crafting and implementing service practices that meet client and business needs
- High Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Managing Work - Effectively managing one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Energy - Consistently maintaining high levels of activity or productivity; operating with vigor, effectiveness, and determination over extended periods of time.
Job Style (types of activities/responsibilities required in the role)
- Challenging Work - Working on difficult or demanding tasks requiring substantial effort and commitment.
- Continuous Learning - Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
- Details - Working on tasks requiring great attention to detail.
- Task Variety - Working on several different tasks or projects.
Knowledge and Experience (knowledge and experience required for the role)
- Development experience in the following:
- - C# .NET
- - NET MVC
- - SQL server and T-SQL
- Experience in technical documentation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong investigation and reporting skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
Nice to haves (additional skills which are highly regarded)
- Experience working with Agile teams
- Knowledge or experience working in the legal and conveyancing industry