MyDeal.com.au is an online marketplace that focuses on providing “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden, appliances and more). We connect our customers with millions of products sold by Australia’s leading retailers.
You will lead the payments disputes team, with team members both on and off-shore. Your role will focus on managing outcomes for verification processes, payment gateway disputes, fraud, and chargeback assessments. You will be coaching and training your team to seek the best outcomes for MyDeal and its customers, marketplace sellers and payments service providers.
- Lead the Payments Disputes team in their day to day operations., including training and quality coaching team members to achieve success in their roles.
- Engage with payment providers, marketplace sellers and Australian consumers to navigate resolutions to payment dispute.
- Collaborate with the Account Management (Seller Support) team to manage escalations of payment disputes to guide resolutions and prevent future disputes.
- Update training material to align with any process changes or compliance requirements.
- 1-3 years in a payments disputes role or similar customer service role.
- Experience with fraud, chargebacks, customer service escalations handling across multiple platforms such as PayPal, AfterPay, Klarna etc
- Experience in leading small teams required.
- A passion to discover the best solutions to complex payments disputes.
Someone ready to step up into a role they can make their own and to build a high performing team that supports the growth of MyDeal and the satisfaction of its customers, marketplace sellers and payments service providers.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train – however, for the time being you will be working from home.
Here’s how to apply:
Send us your CV and cover letter. Your cover letter should highlight any relevant experience and how you believe you can help MyDeal to become the #1 Home and Garden Marketplace in Australia.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.