GoodHuman is a Melbourne based startup that exists to connect the good in communities around the world.
GoodHuman is the world’s first market network for Human Services. To live a more powerful life, people need a better way to find and consume support services they can trust.
Starting with people funded by the NDIS, our powerful integrated solution builds connected communities of support around individuals and their families.
- The GoodHuman consumer app puts people in control of their choices and connects them with their support network.
- The GoodHuman provider portal is for businesses to streamline their service delivery and connect them with their customers.
- The GoodHuman worker app is for front line workers to manage their bookings and better support their customers.
GoodHuman has recently launched across Australia to NDIS service providers, their workers, and the individuals and families who they support. We expand into aged care in Q4 2020 before launching our first international market in early 2021.
GoodHuman is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs and tech leaders who are passionate about delivering better outcomes for people who require support to live independently. We are a for profit, for purpose organisation with huge support from the care sector both domestically and internationally.
We’re looking for a commercially-minded creative marketer to play a pivotal role in shaping the marketing roadmap and contributing to the growth of the GoodHuman brand in Australia and globally.
- You will be responsible for developing and executing an omni channel marketing plan across key digital channels including the website, email, social media and within the GoodHuman product experience.
- You will use your strong digital marketing experience to step into a role where you will enjoy autonomy and ownership that will take your career to the next level.
- Reporting into the CMO, you will thrive in an environment of constant learning, working closely with a super talented team of product designers, engineers and developers.
- Evaluate B2B and B2C marketing opportunities and initiate programs to increase brand awareness, engagement and uptake of GoodHuman products through the development of creative programs and campaigns.
- Effectively manage external creative, media or content partners, including agencies and freelancers.
- Be the go-to person for digital marketing expertise and market trends.
Drive the strategic planning, content production and implementation of the GoodHuman social media channels.
- Development of a comprehensive social media strategy (organic and paid) across relevant social media channels.
- Implementation of paid social media strategy (traffic acquisition, engagement and retention).
- End to end production management of social editorial & video content.
- Campaign development and strategic lead for brand and products across social media (App, Lead Generation).
- Creation of co-branded partner marketing plans for B2B customers to execute across their social media channels
Lead the development of an inspiring and informative content program.
- Creation of a content roadmap and content schedule.
- Creation and management of content for the GoodHuman website and blog.
- Responsible for SEO, and ownership of keyword map.
Drive an omni channel lifecycle marketing program across owned and paid channels.
- Developing lead nurturing, lifecycle communication and segmentation campaigns.
- Customer evangelism.
- Development and execution of email campaigns.
- Execution of product feature updates.
- Management of marketing automation tools and systems.
The Skill Set
- You have 5+ years of relevant marketing experience across multiple channels, ideally in a SaaS business or marketplace and with good knowledge of digital marketing and/or demand generation.
- You are comfortable and confident when faced with ambiguity, excited to roll up your sleeves, figure it out and make it happen. You disrupt the status quo, go all in, and constantly innovate and create.
- You are a strategic and analytical thinker with a keen focus on the customer.
- You have expertise and knowledge in customer lifecycle marketing and retention strategies.
- You have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You have a strong work ethic, with a proven desire to achieve and ability to perform in a complex, multi-disciplinary role.
- You are a fast learner with a proven ability to adapt in real time in a fast-changing environment.
- You are a natural story-teller with a demonstrated ability to bring brands and products to life through content.
- Proficiency with marketing automation and analytics tools a plus.
- Experience in product marketing, positioning and/or communications a plus.
Our GoodHuman Values:
- We have the courage to take risks.
- We are relentlessly curious.
- We own the outcome.
GoodHuman is based in South Yarra in a high energy environment.
- A short walk from both Hawksburn and South Yarra train stations.
- Tram access from Chapel St and Malvern Rd.
- Onsite bike storage and shower facilities.
- Affordable all day car parking available at the nearby Jam Factory.
- We are currently working remotely due to COVID-19 but the office is still available to anyone who is unable to work from home.