- Work at a profitable, global, B2C SaaS product with over 3 million users
- Small team and flexible environment making it easy to rapidly iterate
- Speak to real customers to understand and solve their problems
- Work with a product customers love: 4.5* Trustpilot Reviews
Help us transform the way everyday people around the world invest, by empowering them to understand complicated financial data and make better, non-emotional decisions.
Reporting to the founder, you will be building a world-class product, revolutionary in many ways, with unique data visualizations, making complex and complicated things simple. We are solving a very interesting problem in a very underserved space; the average retail investor massively underperforms the market but they really shouldn’t have to.
Our platform markets itself (we have no sales team). The business is growing really fast but the team is still small, so you will have a big impact on how our product works and feels. Unlike many startups, the products you build will be used by real people at high volumes.
Product Manager challenges you will solve
- As a Product Manager at Simply Wall St your role will be to uncover and understand the needs, wishes, and emotions of retail investors who are often struggling in the stock market.
- We use the OKR and JTBD frameworks – that means you won't be given solutions to implement but problems to solve (and that's a lot more fun). Making complex things simple will often be the key and you will be the champion of this approach.
- You will help investors stay up to date with the stocks they own or watch. We produce our own content to help solve this problem, so experience working with content and newsfeeds is a bonus.
Who you are
- You are great at running product discovery (problem) interviews with customers, you understand Jobs-to-be-done inside out and excel at seeking out the underlying why behind each observation;
- You are familiar with product management best practices – the product delivery and prioritization frameworks, product validation, and post-launch success metrics;
- You inspire others and want to lead by example, you are a great communicator and bring rationale and transparency to product decisions which allow your whole team to rally around the problem;
- You can conceptualize solutions to complex problems that are simple to understand and easy to use. You deeply care about good design and UX;
- You are passionate about stock investing and are able to see the problems from the retail investor’s perspective.
What we would like to see from you
- General understanding of the retail stock investing space and the role technology can play in empowering investors;
- Proven ability to decompose big complex problems into bite-sized milestones in a systematic and logical manner;
- Great track record of working with engineers and designers: people want to work with you again;
- Products that speak for themselves – examples of customer-facing products you worked on that are intuitive to use and allow users to understand the value quickly;
- 2 years’ experience in a Product Management role - ideally.
What we can offer
- Competitive Base Salaries: We are a startup but we don’t underpay;
- Parental Leave Policy: With a supportive return to work plan;
- Equity (ESOP) in the business: Everyone owns our success;
- Learning & Development Fund: We invest in your growth;
- Share Club: We provide cash for you to invest and regular sessions to learn from the team. Check out one of our videos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxxqaiG6bY;
- Dedicated GSD (Get Sh*t done) Days: No meetings, so more time for flow!;
- Flexible working: Work when you are most productive;
- Monthly Social/Team Events: Like cooking, paintball, manga sketching: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZGxJPN4xCA&feature=youtu.be;
- Dog-Friendly Office: We love dogs, they make everything better!
Want to hear more? Hear from our founder - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QobC86VzFeg&feature=youtu.be