We are a passionate and diverse team with a mission to be Australia’s most loved short-term rental and hospitality company. With a professional service and a customer-centered approach, we generate higher returns for our property owner clients in the short and mid-term rental market. MadeComfy guests enjoy the best parts of hotel stays such as professional cleaning standards and easy online booking, paired with the comforts of home like a full kitchen, separate living areas and the convenience of contactless self-check-in.
We know that culture cannot exist solely within a single person, it lives within shared values, beliefs & behaviours. Our core values bind us together and amplify our abilities, we see them as timeless guiding principles - Trust, Agility, Empowerment & Wow.
We’re looking for an Inbound Sales Representative who brings expertise, drive, passion and a good understanding of the market to be a fundamental part of our growth and success!
As an Inbound Sales Representative, you will have full responsibility for your pipeline, meeting and exceeding medium to long-term sales targets. This role is perfect for a talented individual that has the ambition to succeed in one of the world’s fastest-growing short-term rental companies.
Inbound Sales Representative responsibilities are:
- Identifying customer opportunities and building a solid pipeline
- Responding promptly to new inbound leads
- Closing business over the phone
- Working closely with our operations and onboarding teams to ensure an excellent customer experience from the start
- Sell as a team and manage key stakeholders
- Building strong collaborative internal relationships
- Relentless focus on customer success and satisfaction
- Befriend & pet whichever office dogs are in that day
Skills and Experience:
- Good experience and a track record in Sales, ideally with a fast-growing startup
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organisational and relationship building skills
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and presentation skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Goal-driven attitude striving to be the best in the field
- A dynamic and smart, hard worker with a passion and energy to drive new ideas and deliver excellent results
- Background in Property Management, Investment Properties or Real Estate would be a plus
- Desire to join a fast-growing, revenue-generating company