Our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven company, building next-generation learning resources that are in use in over 800 secondary schools across Australia.
Our Account Managers/Client Success Team work with our schools to build enduring relationships and, in the process, we move well beyond promoting Edrolo products to become trusted advisors to our schools.
This is where you come in! We dedicate a real human to each of our client schools, with the goal of driving sustained behaviour change in teaching and learning practices within and for each school.
We are looking for driven sales/account manager professionals seeking opportunities to develop your client management skills in a mission-driven business. Working across education, data, and sales, this is an opportunity to be part of a team that works hard and laughs hard.
Edrolo’s Client Happiness Team is expanding, having grown from 19 to 27 in the last year. We now have a new opening for a Junior Account Manager to add to our expanding Melbourne team.
This role is perfect for someone who:
- Has 1-3 years’ experience working in a client success or account management role;
- Thrives on driving great client outcomes and is confident in understanding and using data to support these outcomes
- Loves thinking innovatively and testing out new ideas; passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education;
- Ability to quickly evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow up a problem and suggest a creative response;
- Is seeking an opportunity to grow in a fast-paced tech startup environment surrounded by wonderful colleagues who care about supporting each others’ growth
- Wants to work for a purpose-driven company and either loves education or is keen to learn in a new industry
- Access to a car and full Australian driver's license are required for this role (we love to visit our client schools!).
Key Role Responsibilities
- Build and maintain successful client relationships with our partner secondary schools
- Proactively and reactively liaise with key school contacts and teachers, including pitching new products, running trials, and upgrading current subscriptions
- Create and manage email and marketing campaigns to teachers and students to add value to the teaching & learning process, and iterate on these ongoing based on value metrics
- Respond to school queries and issues in a timely manner, ensuring all school information is up-to-date in our CRM and reporting databases
- Facilitate online meetings and provide training for teachers and students, with opportunities to conduct these in-person
- Translate product feedback and improvements to our Tech and Content Teams
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, driven, growing team;
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience;
- True career development and progression opportunities are driven by fast business growth;
- Tech startup vibe office in a convenient Fitzroy location;
- Smart-casual dress and flexible working hours, including remotely from home where applicable;
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks.