Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society, and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 13.1 million active customers globally and more than 74,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu, and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees, or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As a senior marketing analyst in the global marketing analytics team, you will work closely with our partners across the marketing team to measure and improve our ability to acquire, activate and retain customers. You will be working across all marketing channels and in a wide range of marketing domains, using analytical tools and techniques to tackle the challenges Afterpay and the advertising industry are facing. You will collaborate with senior team members to deliver analytics projects from scope and problem formulation to final recommendations and implementation. We are the thought partners of our global growth and marketing team and we strive to make an impact and help deliver OKRs.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Work closely with the Marketing team to understand and deliver their analytics and insights needs.
- Design and conduct analyses and build reports to provide insights that help us understand marketing performance and craft marketing strategies.
- Visualise and articulate analytics work to an executive audience and external partners.
- Develop formalised processes to identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets & empower informed decision making for stakeholders.
- Assist the marketing team in developing methodologies/frameworks to accurately assess and measure the impact of our business strategy
- Support targeted business activities, including opportunities for product and process improvement with a focus on driving significant business growth.
- Design, execute and analyse A/B and multivariate tests.
- Monitor and analyse data reports/dashboards/pipelines and troubleshoot issues that arise.
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay. You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders, and shape the future with excitement.
- Quantitative background in statistics, mathematics, computer science, or related disciplines.
- 5+ years experience in analytical roles, using techniques such as customer profiling, A/B testing, ROI measurement, predictive modeling, regression, and classification analyses.
- Proficient in using SQL to extract, manipulate and analyse data. Knowledge of Python is also advantageous.
- Experience with data visualisation tools like Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills, combined with effective judgment andGreat written and verbal communication skills to communicate insights with impact and influence.
- Good project and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously effectively, with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Marketing domain knowledge is a big plus.
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives, and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing, and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.